Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

lexi08

Does any one use this shampoo/conditioner that has 4a relaxed hair? Can the conditioner be used with heat or is it best used without heat? I was thinking of trying this shampoo/conditioner combo and wanted some reviews. Thanks

lexi08

Champagne_Wishes said:
Just bumping this up for you. Never had desireable results with this line.

Thanks. I like the GPB conditoner, but I am a little hesitant about the other products.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I do not have relaxed hair but I have 4A/4B texture. I currently have texturized hair and I love this combo because of the natural ingredients, it's very moisturizing and it makes my hair so soft. I have never tried using the conditioner with heat so I don't have any reviews on that. But I am sure that it would'nt do any damage to your hair. I am not sure if it will have the same effect on relaxed hair but I do know that it's for dry and brittle hair. You could try sending a pm to Sherrylove. She is a big Aubrey Organics fan. (Aubrey Pusha):lachen:

SherryLove

yeah.. nikki... i love the ao honeysuckle rose line as well... it is now more moisturizing than ever... he recently changed the formulas of all of his haircare prods... i find now that it is (HR) his most moisturizing line.....!!!!!!!!!i mix the GPB with honeysuckle rose ang get amazing results...you should give it a try....and please get back to me with your thoughts.......

B

ballet_bun

My spritz bottle has distilled water, AO HOneysuckle conditioner and a little oil. My hair loves it! I don't use the Honey Suckle POO though.

I'll have to try the GPB + HOneysuckle mix this weekend!

Chinagem

I'll have to try the new formula because I have the old formula and for my natural hair, it felt like it was too stripping.