Aubrey Organics Hair products???

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I would like a review on their hair products?

Has anyone used any of their shampoos, conditioners, (apart from Aubrey Organics GBP) and styling aids. I am very curious to find out what were the results after using their products, especially their styling aid products (moisturizers, curl activator and conditioning spray).

Thanks.

Chinagem

Classy, did you try doing a search for it to see if somebody has already put reviews up? I know I've heard of Island naturals being talked about before so maybe somebody has talked about some of the others. Do a search for Aubrey Organics and see what comes up if nobody else comes in here to give you a review.

Gullahgirl

I used Aubrey's moisturizing conditioner. It stinks and it's runny and I can't stand it!

I still use Aubrey's Baby Shampoo which has a nice almond scent for my 2-year old's hair. It is gentle and natural, but its NOT a no-more-tears formula.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Thanks ladies for responding:D. I already did a search on it but all I can see is Aubrey GPB and I also see that some ladies have used the following with good reviews:

Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo
Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner
Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Shampoo
Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Conditioner
White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Shampoo
White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner
J.A.Y. Desert Herb Revitalizing Shampoo
Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb Revitalizing Conditioner

I have purchased these two products but I have not tried them yet. I am thinking about purchasing some of their styling aid products because they have mostly natural ingredients.
Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Shampoo
Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Conditioner

Thanks Gullahgirl for your review. Which moisturizing conditioner were you using? I have the Honeysuckle Rose® Moisturizing Conditioner and it seems very thick to me with a light sweet smell to it.

bajanplums1

I have used the island naturals line. I gave it away after one use. First the poo, did not make my hair soft. I need a moisturizing poo to soften my hair--I have a complex. The poo is brown and transparent liquid. I like creamy, pearlescent poos.

THe conditioner was like paste, I did not feel like it was absorbing into my hair. However, the ingredients are nice, I just did not like it.

I also tried GPB last year. I did not like the texuture or the smell.

SherryLove

i have good results with jojoba&aloe conditioner, swimmers shampoo, white camellia shampoo for dry hair, swimmers conditioner, and the honeysuckle rose line... all leave my hair feeling strong, soft, and moisturized...

Aerie17

I use the Rosa Mosqueta and Honeysuckle Rose shampoos on occasion and like them. They seem very gentle, but thorough. I am interested in trying some of their other products, so am interested in any additional responses.