Aubrey Organics Hair Moisturizing Jelly

LaRobinWolfe76

I know a lot of women here use Aubrey Organics products and I wanted to know if anyone here has heard of or tried Aubrey Organics Hair Moisturizing Jelly.I recently made the switch to all natural/paraben free hair products.The products I'm currently using work great on my hair and also my daughter's hair but I have yet to locate a lightweight moistiurizer for my hair and I was thinking of purchasing this one.I do like Carol's Daughter Hair Milk but it seems a little heavy for someone with fine hair like mine or if you know of an all natural/paraben free moisturizer I can use please let me know.

Hi,

I've been using Aubrey's Mandarin Moisturizing Jelly for about 3 years now. It's more so like a gel than a leave in conditioner or pomade on my hair. It does harden with a lot of shine--kind of like a wet look. If you use to much, it can flake on you. I usually mix it with their B-5 gel and/or Elasta QP silk. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something gel like...it also smells pretty good.

Hope this helps:lol:

I love this product. I started using during my transition and still use it now that I'm relaxed again. It's one of my staples. I mix it with the B-5 gel too and use this after I apply my leave in conditioner. It gives great shine. I think you'll like it.

I just heard about this product but I have never seen it. I guess it's because I've never paid much attention to their styling aids after I didn't like the other gel they made.

Last edited:
LaRobinWolfe76 said:
Thanks so much Ladies.What's B-5 gel and where can I purchase it?

Hi LaRobin,

B-5 gel is another gel Aubrey makes. It has vitamn B-5 in it which thickens the hair. It has a little more hold than Mandarin Jelly and doesn't seem to flake as much. I like to use them both together. Hope this helps :)

Back