ATTENTION ALL HENNA EXPERTS!!!!!

jshug

Hey Ladies!
I want to henna my hair tonight for color, this is my first time experimenting with it. My question is, I'm contemplating a retouch next wed or thurs. Is this too soon, do I treat henna like regular hair color and wait 2-3 weeks? Secondly, I have been using MN mixture this week but my last application was Wed. with that interfere with my henna and/or perm? My last question is , how in the @#!!! do yall handle the smell of MTG, it smells like 10 month old fat back that's been stored up (you can tell I'm from the South!!) but I really want to use it. Can someone give me some definite reassurance of its growth enhancing or tell me a way to mask the smell.....:grin:

You girls are the best!

JustKiya

Hey Ladies!
I want to henna my hair tonight for color, this is my first time experimenting with it. My question is, I'm contemplating a retouch next wed or thurs. Is this too soon, do I treat henna like regular hair color and wait 2-3 weeks? Secondly, I have been using MN mixture this week but my last application was Wed. with that interfere with my henna and/or perm? My last question is , how in the @#!!! do yall handle the smell of MTG, it smells like 10 month old fat back that's been stored up (you can tell I'm from the South!!) but I really want to use it. Can someone give me some definite reassurance of its growth enhancing or tell me a way to mask the smell.....:grin:

You girls are the best!

:lachen:

Aiight, girl.

Your retouch will be fine.
It's okay with MN.
I don't know, cuz I stopped using that stinky stuff. :lol:

MissMusic

Hey Ladies!

You girls are the best!

Re-touch will be fine, doesn't hurt to strengthen hair b4 touch up. Trash MTG, get BT. BT was first known as odorless MTG. Works the same, better even, without the smell. If you just can't throw out the MTG, ask naturallady since she first figured it all out.

jshug

The henna that I bought is Afshan Menhdi, it says the only ingredient is henna powder but it says intended for hair dying and conditioning on a sticker on it....is that a bad sign?