Asking for prayer

sharentu

Hi all, i am asking for prayer for my family. we lost my uncle on saturday night. he and my aunt had been married over 50 years. my aunt just turned 90 years old. keep us in your prayers, tia.

Hi all, i am asking for prayer for my family. we lost my uncle on saturday night. he and my aunt had been married over 50 years. my aunt just turned 90 years old. keep us in your prayers, tia.
Awwww.....sharentu, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :bighug: What a blessing to know that they have been married for so long. I pray that dh and I can say the same thing.

May God bless your aunt and may she have wonderful memories of her husband. I pray that she be at peace, knowing that she will see him again. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

:love3:

N&W

How beautiful that your aunt and uncle shared 50 years of marriage together. May the love and prayers of family, friends, and don't forget us here at the board comfort you during this time.

I prayer that the holy spirit would comfort your aunt in her time of loss and remind her of the coming day when the two will be eternally joined in Christ forever.

Last edited:

Hi Sweet Sharentu... :kiss:

I am praying for your family. What a beautiful gift to have been married for the golden number of 50. I praise God that your aunt will be at peace and have all of the loving care that she needs in her golden years of life.

My prayers are for your family as well. And Sharentu, my prayers are for you; for you have given of your heart to care so much for your family; I have not doubt that it will be your love that keeps your aunt at peace and surrounds her with the warmth and comfort that she needs to heal from the passing of her husband now in Heaven with Jesus. :love2:

God bless you, angel. God bless your entire family. :Rose:

my prayers go out to you and your family. Rejoice in knowing they lived a good life and set a good example. God bless them. I'm sure they are having a great time where they are they are probably sad for us, cause I believe being in the bosom of the Lord must be heavenly.

Back