As I Am Hydration Elation...

silverbuttons

Not Impressed
Has anyone used this deep conditioner? What were your results? I'm trying to use it after a protein treatment (two step).. will I end up with hard hair?

I have looked on youtube but i don't trust them. :look:

faithVA

silverbuttons, I have used it and I really liked it. I found it to be quite moisturizing and my hair is quite dry. It also softened my hair even when I did not use heat.

I wanted to buy it again, but I swear they made the jar smaller and raised the price. I like the As I Am line though so I may buy it if I don't find a good replacement.

faithVA

silverbuttons, I have used it and I really liked it. I found it to be quite moisturizing and my hair is quite dry. It also softened my hair even when I did not use heat.

I wanted to buy it again, but I swear they made the jar smaller and raised the price. I like the As I Am line though so I may buy it if I don't find a good replacement.

mshoneyfly

I really like the double butter cream and the LI conditioner. I just started trying them last week. So it makes me wanna check out the DC. I am texturized, high po if that helps. I would love to know what others think.

Off to google ingredients

I LOVE this HHJ!!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
silverbuttons this product was a no go for me. It left me with the ITCHIEST scalp and my hair wasn't really moisturized. I had to wash my hair again the next day after using it. I thought it was just me so I let someone else borrow it and they experienced a hellfire scalp too. I wrote off AIA products after that experience. I'm not sure what ingredient my head didn't like but I won't be attempting to figure it out.