Arosci relaxer

sithembile

Has anyone used this? I've been using Affirm lye but I've realised that my hair is continually under-processed and now I have 2 textures and I'm getting breakage. I have thick, 4b hair, I hope Arosci will work for me.

Nonpareil

I've heard good things about it, mainly that it has the lowest pH of all the relaxers. It's a professional only product (made by Revlon, but sold mostly overseas), very hard to get your hands on.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
you should try a relaxer that has a higher strength so you can avoid underprossed hair (ex. maybe regular instead of mild). Or if you have a good relaxer, leave it in longer until its time. Usually the relaxer container has how long you should keep the relaxer in your hair based on your hair texture (fine, medium, coarse). I get a relaxer with Elasta QP and keep it in my hair for 15 minutes at most to avoid underprocessed hair. When I would wait like 5 mins (maybe because of burning), after washing the relaxer out, I had underprocessed hair.

aikaa71

Hi Sithembile

In case you did not see the other post, I will give my review on the Arosci relaxer here.

I had my touch done with the Regular strength Arosci relaxer. My stylist based me with a protective cream jel (I think this comes with the relaxer) I told her before she started that my crown area is the most coarse part of my hair. She parted my hair in three parts going back horizontally (imagine you were doing cornrows going back), the widest part being in the middle part. She then first applied the relaxer on the crown area of the widest part, the right part and the left part. Then the front of the widest part, right part and left part. She finished with the back parts in the same exact order and the hairline. This whole process took 18-20 min(including smoothing)

Then she rinsed the relaxer and applied a rinse(cannot remember the name but its works as a neutralize to stop the relaxing process). She comb thru with the neutralize still on then she shampooed, conditioned and blow dried ( i was in a hurry so i did not do a roller set)

meka

It was a post on here yesterday I think about someone buying a 64 oz tub of Arosci relaxer for 24.99 as the buy it now price. I will bump it up for you.