Arosci Relaxer

andibel2

New to the forum. Do any of you ladies us an Arosci relaxer by Revlon? How is it.I am very impress with the beautiful hair that I have seen. I want to try some of those organic/natural shampoos and conditioners. What's a good kind to use for relaxed hair. I could never understand why use natural/organic shampoos and conditioners if you use a chemical on the hair?

Eyvonne7131

Hi welcome to the board...no i have never used it but I am a big fan of Revlon Mild Lye. I once called a salon in which the stylist swore I would love this relaxer however being set in my ways i did not go because the old fashion mild is all I use. But one day maybe I will give it a try. If you decide to please post your results I would love to know. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allandra

A past stylist used Arosci a few years back. I didn't have any problems with it. My hair always came out nice, and it didn't bother my scalp (but I always get my scalp based no matter what). HTH.

A

AmilLion

I've never used Arosci relaxer, but I've used other products of theirs. I have to say, it is some of the best stuff I've used, specially the Hair Mist.