Arosci Intervying Leave In - Review

Tracy

I tried Arosci Intervying Leave In and I gotta say, I'm not head over heels.

On the one hand, my hair is straight, shiny and really really smooth.

On the other, it's kind crispy, crunchy and a little dry.

The ingredient that stood out to me was Collagen. It's about #4 on the list, and in that case it may be acting like protein, which is fine - it's just not what I was expecting. It doesn't detangle very well (but I knew that) either.

I think I may have to use this with something a few more emollients in it. I think it's a good product, but it's very much a protein infused and I think I need to counteract that with something.

I recently tried Biolage Leave In Tonic, and after diluting it i think I really do like that one better. I'll finish the Arosci, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase. If I notice a difference in the strength of my hair, I might.

Tai

Thanks for the review, Tracy.

The Arosci leave in was on my wish list. Now it might be taken off.

Michelle79

Re: Arosci Intervying Leave In - Review

Thanks for the review. I've wanted to try this for awhile & now I think I'll wait.

cutebajangirl

WHAT!!!!!! Wow it is amazing how things work differently on different heads. I think it is so emollient and detangling.

Dolce_Dawn

Tracy- do you think you would have had better results had your hair not been in the state it is now (repair stage)? You did say that your hair is a little drier overall b/c of the color....

I'm just asking b/c I was gonna buy it, too.

Tracy

It could be, but the Biolage worked fine.
I can't say for sure, but I don't think so.

I think with all the protein I do, a leave in with that much protein is just too much for me.

KinksnCurlz

dayumn dayumn dayummmnnnnn

T, say it aint so...

I love the arosci, love love love it. But i will agree, it is NOT a detangler (at least not for me). It leaves my hair uber soft and shiny, and i love that light feeling i get b/c my hair is so thick. don't give up on it T, give it at least 2 more tries.
and if u still don't like it, i'll take it

@ DD - it's about $7-$9

Tracy

I def won't give up on it CH. I used it alone and I noticed you usually use it with a serum if I'm not mistaken - which I didn't. So I'm going to try it with a few different moisturizers and see what happens.

It does smell nice tho.

And it DOES leave the hair very light and airy. And hearing you say that it may just be the "airiness" that I'm responding to as well. My hair is already pretty light (nowhere near as thick as yours) AND I just got a relaxer so I think that flyaway feeling on me may just be the "light and airy" feeleing you like so much.

Cleo

I'd have to agree with CH ....Arosci is great for my hair. I use it with a serum as well. Definitely give it another try Trac.

KinksnCurlz

Lite and airy... girl i love saying that. LOL

yeah, i use (not all the time tho) the keracare silken seal (serum) on my ends only tho... and just a tiny amount.

zoya_j

I want to try this but I can't remember which site to order it from can someone help me out? TIA