I Saw Arosci Products @ JCP

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Many of us on the board used to love the leave-in conditioner. It was not among the selection of products I saw @ JCP though. There was one product that looked particularly interesting. It was a hair mask, but it was in a bottle and not a jar like most hair masks are. It was only $12.50, but I didn't dare get it. I was already spending $18 for another jar of my beloved Mizani Night Time Treatment.

Anyway, if any of you have tried, or do later on try the Arosci hair mask, please do a review! Thanks :)

gymfreak336

Supergirl said:
Many of us on the board used to love the leave-in conditioner. It was not among the selection of products I saw @ JCP though. There was one product that looked particularly interesting. It was a hair mask, but it was in a bottle and not a jar like most hair masks are. It was only $12.50, but I didn't dare get it. I was already spending $18 for another jar of my beloved Mizani Night Time Treatment.

Anyway, if any of you have tried, or do later on try the Arosci hair mask, please do a review! Thanks :)

Thanks I will have to check that out. I have wanted to try their stuff for a long time. I heard great things about their relaxer. Do they have a website.