Are you supposed to refrigerate liquid aminos?

Harina

I bought the braggs brand to make a cherry lola treatment and it says absolutely nothing about refrigerating it. But it looks like something that probably should be kept chilled after opening....

dachsies_rule!

I've been using silk aa from Lotioncrafters for 8 months and i've never refrigerated them before...they work just fine.

Polka Dot Chic

I refrigerate mine just because I also use it on my rice lol. BTW, I think she is talking about Braggs Liquid Aminos and not silk amino acids. I'm so glad that you are trying the CLT!!! Just beware that you may want to condition your hair after with something that smells good; the BLA smells a lot like soy sauce. Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Harina

Thank you. I'm just going to keep it in my cupboard anyway. I figure if it doesn't explicitly say, it will be okay. And Yes, I was talking about braggs. Lol It doesn't smell "a lot like" soy sauce, it smells exactly like soy sauce. Ugh. I followed the clt with suave coconut conditioner so all was okay. This was a good treatment. Not too expensive, easy to make. It definitely moisturized and loosened up the colilies a bit. I will be doing this some more in the future.