Could you just add aminos to Megatek?

sunshinelady

Sorry if this is a dumb question: Could you add some liquid amino acids to Megatek to make it like Oct? Like Ripped Fuel or something of that ilk? It seems like that is the only difference between the two. Is there a specific amino acid that Oct has that Megatek doesn't?

Can you use Ripped Fuel on hair? Isn't that a pill/drink that you take internally? I don't know if the molecule sizes would be the same, if it is.....

Can you use Ripped Fuel on hair? Isn't that a pill/drink that you take internally? I don't know if the molecule sizes would be the same, if it is.....

Not sure if you could use Ripped Fuel per se (that was the only amino acid supp. I could think of). But, hey, who would've thunk that MN would work?:perplexed I remember about a year ago, someone took RF internally and went from neck length to almost APL in like 3 months.

That's a good point, molecular weight might make a difference. Maybe Ovation uses Silk Amino Acids? I know they wouldn't tell us if they did use a run of the mill amino acid addition.

Back