BT questions...sowry

Amour

I receiced my BT on Sunday :grin: :grin: :grin:

I wasn't going to ask any more questions/ talk about BT unless it was about my growth but im thinking... When should I apply BT and how often.

I have started using it in the morning when im doing my hair but was wondering whether it would be better to use it at night at baggy aswell... will this help with the growing? Any ladies that can share their experiences?

Also wanted to know if any body has used it more frequent then everyday... say twice a day if so did you notice faster growth and/or any side effects?

TIA ladies ;)

eta: Friday not Sunday

Last edited:

Amour

Bump... I've been using it twice a day since Friday but I don't want to be over doing it with no results.

So still wondering whether any ladies have used it more frequently with really good growth.. or more than when you were using it once a day.

Also do you think BTing in combination with baggying will speed up growth?

Amour

trimbride said:
I use it once per day at night so that the oil has a chance to absorb.

Thanks for the reply
do you baggy or just normal scarf/ bonnet/ satin pillowcase?

Have you got good growth with your method?

Integrity

i am waiting for mine patiently and cant wait.

i have the feeling twice a day may be too much (i.e., wont do much more than once a day so you may be wasting the product)

Radianthealth

I do not baggy anymore, I stopped because it caused my fine porous hair to break off. My hair is much healthier when I keep it moisturized and in protective styles without the baggy.

I wear a satin scarf and sleep on a satin pillowcase.

I have noticed growth but nothing extraordinary yet. I like using the product because it smells great and it motivates me to massage my scalp in the evenings. My edges do look lush and full and overall my hair seems thicker. I think it is a combination of a number of healthy practices that I have adopted.:)

thefineprint

I apply every other day or so...sometimes every 3 days. If it is a cloudy day then I will apply in the morning however I've noticed I can smell the sulfur (i don't have the scented kind yet- soon hopefully!) if the sun hits it. If it's a sunny day then I apply at night and wrap my hair with a satin scarf.

Remember - you don't need alot!

Amour

MoMo said:
I use mine every other night and then baggy my head with a scarf over it. HTH.:)

i'm such an eager beaver.. I don't think I could do less than once per day.. have you got good results with using it every other night?

Amour

thefineprint said:
I apply every other day or so...sometimes every 3 days. If it is a cloudy day then I will apply in the morning however I've noticed I can smell the sulfur (i don't have the scented kind yet- soon hopefully!) if the sun hits it. If it's a sunny day then I apply at night and wrap my hair with a satin scarf.

the proof is in your comparison pictures ... WOW

Amour

Integrity said:
i am waiting for mine patiently and cant wait.

i have the feeling twice a day may be too much (i.e., wont do much more than once a day so you may be wasting the product)

Think I will cut down to once a night.. maybe baggying every other night

Amour

Is everyone's NG really soft and shiny? I can see my hair has grown (not sure if from the BT yet though) but its really soft and shiny I can barely tell the difference between my NG and the rest of my hair (although I have a texturiser so the difference is not as major as it would be with a relaxer)

MoMo

KissKiss said:
i'm such an eager beaver.. I don't think I could do less than once per day.. have you got good results with using it every other night?

I can't say yet because I just got mine on Friday and started on Sunday. I'm still getting a feel for it. I used some last night and I'm wiping oil off the back of neck right now as we speak. :D I know I used too much. Good luck hun!

MoMo

thefineprint said:

Say that one more time! I am over here drippin' and wipin' with a napkin...I'm so embarrased!

thefineprint

i just rub it on my fingertips and then massage into the scalp. holding it upside and pouring it on makes too much come out