Are You Bunning Today? I AM!

janeemat

Last week there seem to be so many threads about bunning. Since so many of us was inspired to bun or bun again, I was wondering are you bunning today. I usually wear my hair down on Mondays since it still looks nice from my rollset from wearing it down on Sunday. But instead today I twirled it around in a bun and stuck a goodday hair pin in it. I pulled a few pieces out around the front to give it that whispy look. I'm bunning today!

Dominican09

Hello ladies!

I'm bunning...matter of fact, I was just asked if I cut my hair cause it looks shorter :perplexed.

Oh yeah, and I bunned over the weekend.

janeemat

Hello ladies!

I'm bunning...matter of fact, I was just asked if I cut my hair cause it looks shorter :perplexed.

Oh yeah, and I bunned over the weekend.

I usually do my rollerset on Sat for church on Sun. I just can't get myself to scoop my beautiful rollerset up in a bun.:nono:

beans4reezy

I have been bunning for the past 7 weeks. I am not sure if its the bunning or cowashing, but I finally see that I am retaining length:grin:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I bun all day everyday for the past 10 months! I will be bunning everyday unless there is a special occassion, or I'm doing a braid-out until July 2010!

Don't forget to do a co-wash aleast once a week! :grin:

janeemat

I bun all day everyday for the past 10 months! I will be bunning everyday unless there is a special occassion, or I'm doing a braid-out until July 2010!

Don't forget to do a co-wash aleast once a week! :grin:

My Wed wash is my co-wash.

sunnieb

Yes I am! I've been bunning since the end of February and I usually give myself a pass to wear my hair out one day a month. I haven't worn my hair out this month yet, and probably won't until my next length check in June. Can't wait to see how much I've retained!

dlewis

I took down my 3 day bun this morning, washed conditioned and I'm hoping to have this bun for 3 days too.

SelfStyled

Yes ma'am I am bunning today:yep:. I bunned all weekend, but today I flattened out the bun and have a curly half wig on over the bun.

Traycee

You guys know all I do is bun....Maybe braid out on the weekend..Damp Bunning has been my hair style for the last year and a half...

It works !!!!!

Denise11

Yes I'm bunning too. Now that I've made it to BSB/BSL, I figure it's time. I want to get to MBL this year.

Last edited: