Are there any natural type 4s past mbl?

LaFemmeNaturelle

Ok, I know I saw this thread somewhere but I tried searching and came up with nothing. But my bf always tells me my googling skills are terrible. If you know the link please post it?

Anywho, MOST of the long haired ladies I've seen are either type 3s or relaxed type 4s. I know blackmasterpiece is getting close to wl, and someone posted some lady from some site who is like wl or something and she's 4b....I obviously don't remember her name or her site lol but is there anyone else? OH yeah, longhairdontcare on youtube....

I'm length obsessed and my goal is HL. I know I can get there relaxed but I need some natural encouragement as well. Sometimes I feel like relaxing JUST BECAUSE I want to flaunt my length.....but I seriously want to be natural....and long. Relaxers are pointless for me but the retention has been awesome!

Let me know if you are natural type 4 past mbl or if you know any on the board, fotkis, or on youtube.

Lynnerie

Last edited:

LaFemmeNaturelle

OMG you should've warned me about moptop maven.....that blog just made me SO HUNGRY in 5 seconds lol

ETA: OMG Sera's hair is sooooo beautiful I could stare at it alll day!

Last edited:

Whimsy

LafemmeNaturelle, you should really check out BLACKMASTERPIECE, because BLACKMASTERPIECE has some gawjuss MBL type 4 hair. Seriously, go stalk BLACKMASTERPIECE cuz she does some beautiful stuff with that luscious hair of hers.

old news my foot!

Crystalicequeen123

THanks for starting this thread OP! :up: :D

I'm length-obsessed too (well...actually I'll just be glad to get to BSL as a natural to be honest with you lol) , and I can't wait until I'm FULLY natural so that I can see how long my NATURAL hair can grow! :eyebrows2

AfroKink

Oh well I guess I'm old news:giggle:

Anywhoo heres the mother thread of type 4's MBL and beyond:yep: Long Haired Type 4 Somethings! I just remembered I should ask the OP of that thread to add me since I qualify now:pulpdance:

ETA: Do you know about RusticBeauty on youtube?? Her hair is an absolute dream:love3:
I've been noticing an increase in threads about discouragement and threads looking for inspiration from Type 4s. I know my thread is long over due for an update. I'll get on that:look:... procrastination is a terrible thing.

naturalgyrl5199

Sera is the reason why I decided to go ahead and BC! I saw her fotki when I was transitioning...I was like I know me and her got to be the same hair type....If she can do it so can I...

After her I have so many hair inspirations:
Sera
Pamera
Longhairdon'tcare...and the list goes on and on...

BMP....I added you to my list after I saw your hair....!

I hope I can hopefully inspire some others when my hair gets that long....well....actually I have been adding photos of my journey on facebook and some of my closest friends have already started transitioning and BC-ing already....

We can all plant the seed with faith and consistency....Also by constantly rooting each other on....and finally drooling over other 4's BSL/MBL/WL and beyond hair!