Apoghee/Jherri Redding Protein

ryanshope

Hello ladies.OVer this weekend, I did a heavy protein treatment and now my hair feels SO STRONG!!

I mixed aphogee and Jheri Redding Natural Protein Conditioner in a small bowl. I applied with the hair dye squeeze bottle until my hair was saturated. I used a hand dryer to dry it into my hair until it was hard. I let it set for 15 minutes and then rinsed it throughly. Then I coated my hair in Kenra. Deep conditioned for 20 minutes. Rinsed throughly. Applied oils/leave in and air dried. I flat ironed it on Sunday.

Today, I have my hair up when I took it down to adjust the bun, everyone was like your is so thick!! I was look WOW. Even the guys at the job were commenting. I have been on my vitamin/protein/carrot juice kick as of late so my goal of past bra should be realized...this was just a note about the heavy proteins..Please use with caution and correctly. Too much can be damaging.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Girl, you musta had some serious thickness because Jheri Redding alone had my hair really thick and strong. It felt and looked good:grin:....