Jherri Redding (great product mid level relaxer)- One and Only- does anyone use it?

Mynne

I use the Jherri Redding 'One and Only' color treated formula (mid level) relaxer that you get at Sally's.

I shampoo/condition it out after leaving it in for no longer than 10 minutes with the L'oreal 5x strengthening daily 2in1. And I've been getting really good results.

Does anyone else use this relaxer? Jherri Redding 'One and Only' color treated formula relaxer (black box with green writing). You can get it at the Folica site online www.folica.com and at Sally's Beauty supply.

If you do, what type of results are you having?

Mynne

Re: Jherri Redding (great product mid level relaxer)- One and Only- does anyone use i

The Jherri Redding 'One and Only' color treated formula relaxer (mid level relaxer/ black box with green writing) is Excellent! Plus, it seems even better because while it's similar to a Rusk 3 relaxer, it's about 1/4th the price. The Jherri Redding 'One and Only' relaxer is available at Sally's Beauty Supply and at Folica online www.Folica.com

Has anyone used either the Jherri Redding 'One and Only' relaxer or the Rusk relaxers?

The Rusk relaxers were harder for me to get and more expensive, but sometimes they will sell them to you at salons. I always make sure to shampoo/condition 2in1 them out, because I've found that rinsing just with water isn't enough and that can end up weakening your hair.

Do these relaxers work for you? Have you tried them? What do you like about them?

DivaRox

Re: Jherri Redding (great product mid level relaxer)- One and Only- does anyone use i

deleted....

Last edited: