APL 2012 Challenge

SincerelyBeautiful

NikkiQ said:
SincerelyBeautiful how do you bun? I have to use a sock bun. I don't like how any other buns look while my hair is at this length :ohwell:

Funny you asked...I actually just did my first bun today but I don't know if it's really a bun. I just grabbed my hair like I would a pony tail then I twisted it up like I would my Bantu knot and then I pinned it up while tucking my ends. I do, however have a sock bun in my product drawer but I have yet to use it smh. Maybe I should take my bonnet and cut it to fit my sock bun and give it a go.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

mscece1

Yes NikkiQ the first line is APL I didn't want to post until I got to number 1 just to be safe. Plus I've been working out so my length check tee has gotten a little loose. So do I get my diploma? I'm ready to move on to the BSL challenge:)

NikkiQ

Yes @NikkiQ the first line is APL I didn't want to post until I got to number 1 just to be safe. Plus I've been working out so my length check tee has gotten a little loose. So do I get my diploma? I'm ready to move on to the BSL challenge:)

I think it's safe to say that you graduate from the APL Class of 2012 mscece1 :yep:

We got another Ninja ladies!!!! :woot:

Seamonster

I just did an oil haul, I am super excited to have some sunflower oil again. They say it strengthens the hair, and I used 16 oz once. I didn't notice it at first, but I think it works.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
NikkiQ said:
Taking the Celies down today so that I can stretch them a bit for the weekend in case I go anywhere and wanna rock big hair. Then it's the beginning of 2 months of bunning starting Monday.

NikkiQ I'm bunning for 8 weeks right along with you.

Last edited:

Carmelella

Phaer said:
We would have a very competitive campaign, as I believe I should be president and am now preparing my debate strategy. (pulls out her binder full of booty) .

LMAO!! Oh wait... None to laugh off :nono:

Phaer

I think the reason why my hair sheds so much is because it (appears) to loc easily. when I leave celies in for a week or more, it takes an hour to undo them.

Last edited:

mami2010

I think im close to apl. I will take some much clearer pics next time I straighten. Tell me what u think!

Attachments

• image-3680571355.jpg
    image-3680571355.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1268218505.jpg
    image-1268218505.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2574861002.jpg
    image-2574861002.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 58

mami2010

PinkPeony so you think, lol. Just never really imagined, so hard for me to claim but I will claim it. Thanks to all of you ladies for your support, tips, and ideas. I love this forum!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all in BSL thread next year. I'm so excited!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
So I just knocked myself out of Lala land. Why didn't ya'll tell me I am full SL and several inches away from APL? Ladies there is no way I'll be APL by 12/31 so I'm adjusting my graduation to April-2013. So off to the 2013 APL challenge I go. I'll still hang out in the 2013 BSL challenge though because that is still my goal for next year.

ChoColette

All most at my goal for the year. Actually I'm claiming it but some say I haven't made it yet. I'm not claiming FULL APL but from March 2012 (the start of my journey) to September 2012 I've come a long way!

Attachments

• image-3818850989.jpg
    image-3818850989.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 54
  • image-2568584679.jpg
    image-2568584679.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 44