ApHogee or ORS Replenishing Pack to Stall Hair Loss?

ApHogee or ORS Replenishing Pack to Stall Hair Loss?

• ApHogee all the way!

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • ORS Replenishing Pack all the way!

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Just leave your hair alone!

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Other (Please elaborate)

Votes: 11 10.8%

• Total voters

JDandBeyond

I chose "other" because for hair shedding I used both. The Aphogee will stop the shedding hands down. I follow up with ORS replenishing pak deep condition after the Aphogee because my hair loves the ORS pak. I have fine, thin hair and for some reason the ORS pak does not react like a "protein treatment" for my hair. When I use both, the ORS pak seems to restore the moisture and softness back to my hair. I don't think the ORS actually helps with the shedding, but I think the two together work for my hair overall. HTH.

JDandBeyond

I chose "other" because for hair shedding I used both. The Aphogee will stop the shedding hands down. I follow up with ORS replenishing pak deep condition after the Aphogee because my hair loves the ORS pak. I have fine, thin hair and for some reason the ORS pak does not react like a "protein treatment" for my hair. When I use both, the ORS pak seems to restore the moisture and softness back to my hair. I don't think the ORS actually helps with the shedding, but I think the two together work for my hair overall. HTH.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I voted "other" because of Nexus Emergencee. I think it will do a lot of the same things. And one of the threads: "A betta way to use Emergencee" as great!" By letting it sit on and apply w/o plastic cap under the dryer for 10 minutes. Worked Great and Definitely worth a try.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I DC with heat for an hour with both:
1 tbsp Aphogee 2min
1 tbsp Lustrasilk shea/mango butter
1 ORS replenishing pack

I really like my results. My hair doesn't feel hard and I lose very little hair to shedding and have zero breakage. Last night I cowashed and didn't DC and I didn't like the results. Felt I lost too much hair. My hair was tangled more than usual and just felt weak. I applied a protein leave-in and that helps strengthened my hair. Perhaps my hair requires weekly protein.

Last edited:

CA*Nappy

I DC with heat for an hour with both:
1 tbsp Aphogee 2min
1 tbsp Lustrasilk shea/mango butter
1 ORS replenishing pack

This is a great combination of products with oils added that really benefits my hair too!

JJamiah

I use ORS first for moisture because MY hair gets overly moisturized by ORS then I use Aphogee 2 minute and the results are silky soft, soft beautiful tresses. :)