ORS Replenishing Pak + Aphogee 2 Min = Stronger Hair!!!

Hello there,
I just wish to thank you so much for this recommendation. I usually use Phyto products and am now going to shelve them.
I am eight weeks post relaxer and wanted to stretch relaxer, without the dryness that I encounter at this stage. I tried your combo for the first time this weekend and it has to be without a doubt, the best regimen I have used.

My hair feels and looks the same as it does 4 weeks post relaxer. This is a keeper and a money saver.
Thank you so much, again!
Denise.

So,

I tried out the ORS Replenishing Pak and the Aphogee Keratin 2 Min Reconstructor.

First, I shampooed with Roux Porosity Control shampoo. Then I applied the Aphogee (I left it on for 5 minutes). I then followed it up with the ORS and sat under the dryer for 15 minutes. At first, I was worried, because when I washed it, the slip was completely different. Plus, the ORS stuff is THICK THICK THICK. Way thicker than any other conditioner I've ever used.

I applied Giovanni Direct Leave in and then sealed with two drops of castor oil. I let my hair air dry.

My hair DEFINITELY feels stronger and I am seeing fewer tiny hairs :grin: I didn't get these kinds of results using Nexxus Emergencee.

I don't know if it was the ORS or the Aphogee, but this is a keeper! I'm going to alternate it with my Aubrey Organics products. Woo hoo!!!

I'm going to do Aubrey next week and then the week after do ORS/Aphogee and see the results. If it goes well, then, by George, I think I will have my reggie down!!!

I agree this is exact same combination I used to use last year n my hair grew and it was strong I just started back using this regi last week

I second that. I tried it a long time ago and have been doing it ever since. In fact, the ORS replenishing pak is the only thing I will use when I do an intensive protein treatment. The reason why is that the ORS pak has just a small amount of protein in it, while it's mostly a moisturizing DC, so it gives somewhat of a perfect balance every time. If I use any other DC after a protein treatment, my hair doesn't feel the same:nono:

Isn't Ors protein too ?

I Used To Use This Combo & Loved It!!! I Would DC With The ORS Pak 3-4 Hours....But I Started Trying Way Too Many Other Products. I'll Have To Try This Again!!

I haven't tried it yet but I will this friday for sure. Do you have to shampoo before doing this? If so, would the apogee moisturizing shampoo be okay?

Thank you ladies for this tip!!!! I tried this combination yesterday and my hair felt amazing.

I washed with elasta conditioning shampoo, applied the aphogee for 2 mins rinsed (didn't leave it on longer as my hair hates protein) then applied the ORS and then sat with a shower cap on for 30 mins.

Afterwards my hair was unbelievably silky and strong! I used the packet ORS that i got with my relaxer.

Normally the ORS conditioner does nothing for my hair, but these two combined have made a big difference. I'll be using this from now on, hopefully it will help my hair retain length.

I'm doing this now. 5 mins under the dryer with the aphogee then gonna apply the ORS for abt 30 mins. Excited!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I was just thinking of mixing these two together. How many of you are still using this combo and how often are you using it?

I still use it not that often cause I have so many DCs but ill probably use this combo forever or until they change the ingredients:) soft, strong hair cant beat that.

Using this mix now. I'm transitioning long term to natural and I don't plan to bc so I hope this helps ;) I prepooed with Vatika coconut oil and evoo, cowashed with VO5 clarifying conditioner, aphogee 2min keratin with a plastic cap for 5 mins, rinsed, now I'm deep conditioning under the dryer with ORS replenishing pak and QH cholesterol for 20 mins...hoping for good results and stronger hair!

I had a sample pack of the keratin tx so I used it today and followed with ORS which is my old faithful and one of the only hair products Ive consistently used for years lol. My hair definitely feels stronger. My hair was really super tangled afterward, but I blame that on my clarifying poo (neutrogena) which will be out of my rotation from now on. This was the first time Ive battled bad tangles since I started transitioning. I even diluted it but :nono:. Now Im going to have to buy another pack of the keratin tx to try again so I can tell whether my hair likes it or not. It comes in a 2 treatment pack at Sally's for like $2.49. Ill try it once by itself and again with the ORS and give my final verdict. I have always loved ORS Replenishing conditioner though! It is the perfect combo of moisture and protein.

I had great results! I will be deep conditioning with this combo every week! My hair feels so much stronger and I didn't have handfuls of hair coming out like usual.

Just deep conditioned with this combo because I've been experiencing breakage lately. It seems to have really helped. I didn't lose much hair when detailing and wrapping. I'll try it again next week.

Back