Aphogee 2 Min Intensive Keratin v. Nexxus Emergencee - Which one?

Which do you prefer: Nexxus Emergencee or Aphogee 2 Min Intensive Keratin?

• Nexxus Emergencee

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Aphogee 2 Min Intensive Keratin

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nexxus is stronger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aphogee is stronger

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYLegalNewbie

Which of these two do you prefer?

Which one do you think is stronger?

I've been using Nexxus Emergencee, and while it's okay, I'm not all that impresssed with the results. I'm going to try Aphogee 2 Min Intensive Keratin this weekend.

YoungWavey

I prefer Nexxus b/c it doesn't drip on my neck and i can wear a plastic cap.
Well to me I think they both were stronger and I like Aphogee b/c of the price.

HoneyDew

Out of those 2, I think the Emergencee is stronger. I don't think it is stronger than the Aphogee 2 step protein, though.

I prefer the Aphogee 2 min Keratin out of them all because it does not mess of my moisture balance. I use lighter products like that one every other week or so.

silverlotus

I use both, but I like Emergencee better.

Of the two, Emergencee is stronger. When I need a light protein, I use the Aphogee 2 min.

dillard

i use the aphogee 2 min every week. i like it because it isn't that strong. i add it to my dry hair and go under dryer for 15 minutes before i shampoo and condition. it's great especially since i'm stretching to prevent breakage.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I like the Aphogee, I alternate it weekly with a moisturizing conditioner. I really feel the difference in my hair every time I use it.

hothair

Aphogee 2 min although I usually love Nexxus products, the aphogee works well for me especially with the price comparison. I use it as a light protein for my co-wash

Brownie518

I prefer the Aphogee 2 minute. I don't use anything like Emergencee or the Apogee 2 Step anymore. Like HoneyDew said, the 2 minute doesn't dry my hair, leaving it so vulnerable. I don't feel I need anything as strong as the Emergencee or the 2 Step.