Anyone still using BBD STRETCH GROWTH CREME?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Are you buying from a particular seller?

Whoever has it. I think the same "Seller" carries it.:look:

I've only purchased it via e-bay once last year. And I am still on that same jar. I have about a corner left.

I shared some with a friend. Or I'd have much more left.:sad:

But will definitely Repurchase.:lick:

RUBY

Thanks IDare, I've had a quick look on ebay and found some.

I wouldn't mind trying some other BBD products but the stretch seems to be the only product available.

Desarae

I use it every time I wash as a leave in. I got mine off ebay a year and a half ago and I still have a half a jar...which reminds me I need to find some more :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I use it every time I wash as a leave in. I got mine off ebay a year and a half ago and I still have a half a jar...which reminds me I need to find some more :look:

@1st bolded. Me Too!:grin:
@2nd bolded. I'm sure I woulda' too, if I hadn't given alot of it away:rolleyes:

*won't be doing that again*:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I remember at this one Salon I use to go to, the girl's use to keep it locked up in their Stations and then they would only put the teeny-tiniest amount on your hair (IK it doesn't take much) but they would use like an invisible amount!:rolleyes:

When I became a DIY'er, it was one of my 1st purchases. It's always good to have Yo' Own.:rolleyes:

Bublin

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm gonna move to the US just so i can :shopping: ....i Googled but couldn't find anyone in the UK selling it.

I hope someone proves me wrong and finds a retailer.

RUBY

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm gonna move to the US just so i can :shopping: ....i Googled but couldn't find anyone in the UK selling it.

I hope someone proves me wrong and finds a retailer.

As far as I know its not available in the UK. If you want it bad enough you'll have to get it shipped from the US.

I happened to get a jar because I bumped into BBD at the Afro hair and beauty show a couple of years back and he sold me a jar.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
As far as I know its not available in the UK. If you want it bad enough you'll have to get it shipped from the US.

I happened to get a jar because I bumped into BBD at the Afro hair and beauty show a couple of years back and he sold me a jar.

I just watched that Vid in the other thread (with the little boy) It is really a great product.:yep:

Will definitely be a repurchase.:grin:

IMO: It's not easy to get here either (unless you are a stylist or work in a salon):blush:

Keshieshimmer

That little girl with the natural hair, wow the before AND after...I think I will get it at the end of June as a present for myself, just because.

Desarae

I've never seen the ingredients but whatevers in it...it works. The flat iron creme is really good too...man I wish this stuff was easier to find I want to try the glass and the butter.

LABETT

I still have some BBD products in my stash, have not used in awhile except for the BBD Butter Foam Wrap Lotions that I use frequently.
I have the Stretch Creme,Flat Iron Lotion and Keala Oil.
Ladies you might want to check locally in your area for these products.
I bought all my products locally at BSS that sells mostly Black Owned Lines like,Joyce WIlliams,CB Smoothie,Silk-2 Moistec,etc

empressri

Nice vid but dang I thought she was going to snap the poor girl's head off of her neck the way she was tugging her hair around.

Urban

I don't trust stuff that doesn't have the ingredients on there. Why doesn't he just patent the formula then he can just put the ingredients on.

In this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lgiuLDNTu4

At like 1:06 he says "this is a relaxer," is he talking about the girl's hair? I could've sworn it was about the product. I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer. If I could take a look at the ingredients and it didn't have anything suspect, I'd definitely buy. The demonstration is excellent and it looks like he teaches good hair practices.

eajaye2u

Co-sign on this. Plus I use the Glass. And oil. Got it from:
Merchant:
SUPERSTAR HAIR & BEAUTY
www.100percenthair.com
11322 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
United States
[email protected]

They carry the entire line.