Anyone regret purchasing Sedu 1" Flat Iron?

Aggie

You really can't go wrong with the Sedu. I agree with another post about the size. I wished they came in like 1/2" so I could do like a smooth flat iron and curl bump all at the same time:yep:....mmm, mmm, that would be perfect for me. I have the 1 and a half inches and the one inch Sedu iron. I love them both.

PinkAngel

I bet u were since u made me spend 115 on it!!!

I love u for it! lol Here is a pic of my hair curled with it. I took this yesterday.

Your hair looks great! What size do you have?

You really can't go wrong with the Sedu. I agree with another post about the size. I wished they came in like 1/2" so I could do like a smooth flat iron and curl bump all at the same time:yep:....mmm, mmm, that would be perfect for me. I have the 1 and a half inches and the one inch Sedu iron. I love them both.

Dang, so you mean I need 2?:wallbash:I wonder if you can curl w/ the 1 1/2 inch?

Last edited:

Aggie

Your hair looks great! What size do you have?

Dang, so you mean I need 2?:wallbash:I wonder if you can curl w/ the 1 1/2 inch?

I tried but the curl comes out looking a little square instead of round because of the shape of the barrel of the iron.

Xavier

Just purchased the Sedu from Folica.com and I got mine right away. I still haven't tried it yet. I will be doing my hair with it on Thursday night and I will report back to this thread with my results.

STLCoverGirl

I love u for it! lol Here is a pic of my hair curled with it. I took this yesterday.

Very cute! I watched the video and tried to curl my hair this morning. It did not turn out right. I guess I need to watch it a few more times, the lower portion of my hair wouldn't curl.

shtow

Very, very pretty. :up:
Thanks!!!:grin:

Very cute! I watched the video and tried to curl my hair this morning. It did not turn out right. I guess I need to watch it a few more times, the lower portion of my hair wouldn't curl.

Thanks! I have never seen the video. But what I do is the same as I did with the Chi. I run the iron through the strand slowly at the root at then quickly down the shaft. Then I run it through again but when I get to the ends, I roll the iron up as close to my roots as possible so my hair is curled around the iron. Then I clamp the iron open and shut slowly multiple times to release the hair and it curls!!! HTH!

By the way, the pincurls came out AMAZING the next day. The curls stayed in forever. I love this iron!

yodie

Your hair looks gorgeous girl.

Okay, maybe I can get somewhat of a flip. I'm transitioning to natural and need to grow some hair first.

Can't wait for my flat iron to arrive.

yodie

Just purchased the Sedu from Folica.com and I got mine right away. I still haven't tried it yet. I will be doing my hair with it on Thursday night and I will report back to this thread with my results.

I'm in la la land too (smile).

Mine has been shipped. I'll flat iron my hair, take pics and post my reviews.