Anyone ever used Spray on hair color?

prettygrl

I used it in highschool. I remember that it rubs off easily, on to clothes and stuff, but I want temporary highlights and don't want to damage my hair by lightening with permanent color...

Anyone tried this...if so what brand? Thanks.

Another option is hair mascara which you may find in beauty supply stores. I don't recall this being too messy or rubbing off easily. hth

cincybrownsugar said:
Have not tried since highschool either. Have you considered a rinse?

I use a rinse now, but I want to go lighter, temporarily, without damaging my hair....

Talk about going back down memory lane. :lol: I used to use spray on hair color in high school. Now I use Sebastian Colourshines.

:scratchch......i remember somebody using "hair mascara" in their album and it was very nice....sorry, can't remember whose album it was.

I used to do it too all the time in high school. I can't remember the name of the one I used but I used to get it from the hair supply stores in my area. I used to love it too. People always thought I had dyed my hair. It's a good way to see if u would like a certain hair color.

Why not just get a lighter rinse? I had my hairdresser put one in three weeks ago when I got a fresh relaxer. The colorist mixed a really blonde color with clear and my hair came out lighter(my hair as it's own natural light brown highlights) It came out really nice and was a step up from my own natural coloring.

Yeah back in high school when I had a blue hair fetish. :) Oh...and once when I wanted burgandy and gold highlights.

I still have a blue hair fetish but I cant find a blue hair color I like since the blueberry wine temporary was discontinued. I cant remember the brand name, soft sheen maybe. It was one of the first semi perm colors that came out by a black company in bright colors like cherry and stuff back in the mid 80's...84-88 around there. I sometimes use Adeles (sp?) lights n brights from sallys but its not as vibrant as I would like. Its not a spray in tho.

I think hair mascara might be cool to try. Its cheap to buy, and I use it whenever I want temporary highlights. Its not messy either. :)

LMAO at this... Talking about a flashback... Middle school... Does anybody remember FAN ponytails? I used to do my fan and spray either blue or gold! LOL. :lachen:

Back