Anybody use It's A Ten, Aquage and/or Rusk?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Sleekhair.com is offereing free shipping for orders over $65. And since Mother's Day is coming up, I'm trying to make a list :)

Any reviews of It's A Ten, Rusk and Aquage will be very appreciated :D

Its a Ten mask is great. One of the teachers at a local beauty school calls it her hair crack :lol:

Aquage.....Oh Aquage...Great stuff, expensive but nice. I like the strengthening conditioner and finishing spray. I got a great hook up via makeupalley on it.

Rusk....I love the calm line and they also make nice appliances.

Its a Ten mask is great. One of the teachers at a local beauty school calls it her hair crack :lol:
Aquage.....Oh Aquage...Great stuff, expensive but nice. I like the strengthening conditioner and finishing spray. I got a great hook up via makeupalley on it.
Rusk....I love the calm line and they also make nice appliances.
Thanks gym!!!! I was reading reviews for It's A Ten on amazon and was like :drool: I HAVE to try it! Have you ever used the leave in?

I use Aquage Hydrating Mist and LOVE it! I really think it's what got my hair back on track after allllll this time!

I plan on getting the Rusk Calm 60 Hair Reviver, Can't wait to try it!

i just thought the its a 10 mask was ok. i used it on my relaxed hair once. i still have it and may try it on my natural hair this week. i did alwasy want to try the leave in but never got around to it.

The Rusk Smoother leave in is some good stuff..:yep:I got some from Marshalls for like $6.00 and it melts my tangles out and smells wonderful.

The amazon reviews make it sound amazing - but I'd much rather hear it from the ladies here first. :grin: But it's been in my shopping cart for the longest!

i just thought the its a 10 mask was ok. i used it on my relaxed hair once. i still have it and may try it on my natural hair this week. i did alwasy want to try the leave in but never got around to it.
Aw, that sucks. Did it not give enough moisture/slip/shine?

The amazon reviews make it sound amazing - but I'd much rather hear it from the ladies here first. :grin: But it's been in my shopping cart for the longest!
I know! I scoured this site for a review and nothing! All the pj's here and couldn't find ONE review! :lol:

Actually mine says:Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner

Rusk sensories smoother, leave-in texturizing conditioner eliminates static, provides shine, body and suncreen protection as it adds texture and gives hair a smooth, healthy look.

I attached a picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

• Rusk.jpg
    Rusk.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 8
Actually mine says:Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner
Rusk sensories smoother, leave-in texturizing conditioner eliminates static, provides shine, body and suncreen protection as it adds texture and gives hair a smooth, healthy look.
I attached a picture of what it looks like.
Alrighty, thanks! :grin:

I use It's a 10 leave-in. I put it on my hair after I rinse out my conditioner. It makes my hair air-dry soo soft! :grin:

I tried a Rusk shampoo and conditioner several years ago and wasn't that impressed. Course now I don't really use shampoo...LOL

Back