Anybody not like Hairveda product???

Uh-oh. :look: So it's been almost A MONTH and you haven't received any products, and no response to your emails??

I feel like I've seen this before. There is a bath & body etailer that was super successful, everybody loved their stuff, but their CS was exactly like you described. People kept buying from them, and the wait times and CS got worse and worse, and still people were blindly loyal...until it all crashed and burned. It took me four months of almost daily emails, and the threat of serious legal action, before I finally got my refund from those people. I hope I'm just being overly paranoid, and that you get your order soon...

its beyond frustating, i dont understand the last few times i ordered was not like this, im furious, and i had my boyfriend check the mail guess what no package... so now im looking at possibly Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, im completely out of what i use to style my hair and have reached my highest level of pisstivety lol!

:nono:i just got my shipping notice, 5 days after they emailed me... telling me my package had been shipped on 5/20 , i am done with this company... i tolerated the wait, then you mislead me into thinking my products had been shipped simply because i contacted their customer service.... that is ridiculous and unfair...

:nono:i just got my shipping notice, 5 days after they emailed me... telling me my package had been shipped on 5/20 , i am done with this company... i tolerated the wait, then you mislead me into thinking my products had been shipped simply because i contacted their customer service.... that is ridiculous and unfair...

Mine took a very long time to receive as well. And I also had to keep e-mailing them until I received my order. And I was not happy because they had my Cash.

However, I am trying to really keep an Open Mind about the Products in case I really, really like it and want to order something from them again. I know it is still unacceptable, but perhaps they weren't really ramped up for the Sale they Advertised. IDK. Hopefully, they've learned from this experience as well.:nono:

I haven't used what I purchased yet, but I really have to leave myself a little leeway in case I happen to like it.:look:

Mine took a very long time to receive as well. And I also had to keep e-mailing them until I received my order. And I was not happy because they had my Cash.

However, I am trying to really keep an Open Mind about the Products in case I really, really like it and want to order something from them again. I know it is still unacceptable, but perhaps they weren't really ramped up for the Sale they Advertised. IDK. Hopefully, they've learned from this experience as well.:nono:

I haven't used what I purchased yet, but I really have to leave myself a little leeway in case I happen to like it.:look:

funny thing was i didnt even order during the sale, i ordered on 4/28... I loved loved the green tea mosturizer.. lol

funny thing was i didnt even order during the sale, i ordered on 4/28... I loved loved the green tea mosturizer.. lol
IK. It's going to be very hard especially if I like the Sitrinillah Conditioner as much as I think I am going to like it.:lick:

It's going to be a tough decision. Perhaps I will let some time pass, so I won't quite remember the angst of all that waiting, e-mailing, etc.....:perplexed

Last edited:
Back