Any oil rinse recipes???

Mamamia

I'm going to be doing oil rinses at least once a week now and was wondering if anyone has a good mixture and procedure for this. As of right now the only oils I own are Amla, Vatika, and Jasmine oil. I also have Apricot kernel oil which is alittle thicker. Are these ok or are there other better oils to use??

sareca

I like castor and alma.

I also made some shikakai/alma oil using coconut and jojoba. It was pretty good. If your hair likes it... I'd call it good. :yep:

NYRICAN1

I like castor and alma.

I also made some shikakai/alma oil using coconut and jojoba. It was pretty good. If your hair likes it... I'd call it good. :yep:

Can you please let me know if the the shikakai or alma oil are better than the powders? Is one more beneficial then the other?

thank you

Brownie518

My favs are castor and amla. They are excellent for my hair. I use Dabur amla. The castor I use alone or mixed with some camellia and rice bran oils. Either way, my hair comes out great!!!

pinkstileto

How do you do an oil rinse? Do you saturate your scalp and hair with oils on dry hair,then wash it out with conditioner?:perplexed