Any Gro-Aut user updates?

RZILYNT

Rzilynt: How often do you use the oils? How do you incorporate them into your regimen? (wet/dry hair, conditioner, leave-in,.....)

I use them 3 times a week. I use them after my shampoo on my scalp. And then after my hair is dry, maybe a day later I will use them on my hair as needed. I massage my scalp nightly, but always after I apply the oils to my scalp.
Since I have other leave in's that I use on my hair after washing, I don't usually apply it to my hair when it is wet. But my hair is always soft when using them. I use them sparingly, so my hair does not appear weighed down

I hope this was helpful.:eek:)

RZ~

Shaley

I use them 3 times a week. I use them after my shampoo on my scalp. And then after my hair is dry, maybe a day later I will use them on my hair as needed. I massage my scalp nightly, but always after I apply the oils to my scalp.
Since I have other leave in's that I use on my hair after washing, I don't usually apply it to my hair when it is wet. But my hair is always soft when using them. I use them sparingly, so my hair does not appear weighed down

I hope this was helpful.:eek:)

RZ~

Thanks. I'm really in-between purchasing this or the ovation cell therapy... I hear both are giving good results..

RZILYNT

How much growth have you ladies been getting?

Didn't measure prior to my relaxer on 2/27 but I have been using this as a combo with the OT/Megatek and within 30 days from then I already have 1 inch of NG. So not sure if one or the other made the contribution. But I will continue to use both as I love both products. :yep:

RZ~

SelfStyled

I just started this April 1, how is it going for everyone? Ms scalp feels so good after I apply the oil.

Ms.Honey

Didn't measure prior to my relaxer on 2/27 but I have been using this as a combo with the OT/Megatek and within 30 days from then I already have 1 inch of NG. So not sure if one or the other made the contribution. But I will continue to use both as I love both products. :yep:

RZ~

Wow that's great:yep:! What's your usual growth rate?

nycutiepie

Okay....I had been using nightly and thought I would cut it down to 3 nights.....I emailed the owner about shedding Iwill let you know what she says. Do you plan on continuing???

I e-mailed the owner because of the shedding too and she didn't have any, but I did and that's why I stopped using it. I couldn't take seeing all the hair coming out. I may revisit it again because I still have a big bottle left but I'm trying OCT now. Good luck!

SelfStyled

I e-mailed the owner because of the shedding too and she didn't have any, but I did and that's why I stopped using it. I couldn't take seeing all the hair coming out. I may revisit it again because I still have a big bottle left but I'm trying OCT now. Good luck!

I have never stuck with a growth aid long enough to know if shedding is natural:ohwell:.......from what I gather doing research here it seems like shedding may be an indicator that the growth aid might work. I mean I have only used it since 4/1 I am not talking about a huge increase in shedding, but when you already have thin hair like myself I would not rather add something to my regimen that is going to increase shedding.

I'm going to pm you about the OCT:look:

RZILYNT

Wow that's great:yep:! What's your usual growth rate?

1/2 per month, so I have doubled using both if these. It could one or the other, don't know as both say increased hair growth.

I am due for my relaxer and I had my bangs cut at the eyebrow almost 60 days ago. My bangs are close to being at the end of my nose.
Using Gro-Aut and Megatek/Oct.

RZ~

Keshieshimmer

Like many I have shedding, but this is not un-usual for me. My hair still seems thick though so I'm not too concerned. I think I will cut down my usage to 3x a week, instead of almost every night.

I think my hair is growing a tad bit faster and I'm not appalled by the smell. However I am also taking these hair skin and nails pills from Earth Fare. I will continue to use and order but cut down my usage.

nakialovesshoes

1/2 per month, so I have doubled using both if these. It could one or the other, don't know as both say increased hair growth.

I am due for my relaxer and I had my bangs cut at the eyebrow almost 60 days ago. My bangs are close to being at the end of my nose.
Using Gro-Aut and Megatek/Oct.

RZ~

Yeah I think I'm about 2 jump on the OCT bandwagon myself. I'm thinking with the MN & GroAut, maybe using the OCT as well will consistently give me 1 inch per month. I'm 1 inch from APL right now & I want to be @ the end of BSL (with a trim) by September 24, 2009 (my 35th b-day).

Faith

Been using it for 1 month and I have not seen any real growth from it. My hair is softer but I can't attribute any growth to this oil :(

khrystyle

I have been using it for about 5 weeks now. I think i have seen some growth but I couldn't tell you exactly how much. All I know is that my hair feels like it is about 8 weeks post and it has only been 5 since my last texturizer which I use like a relaxer. I am going to keep using it and see what happens.

Duchesse

I haven't used it in months...for no reason other than forgetfullness though. I didn't notice any growth, but I didnt use it consistently.

trenise

Thanks Duchesse. I'm trying to see how it works for me. I've read a lot of good reviews, but they seem to be very old. I'm wondering what happened.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
I don't use the products consistently or the way the regimine should go. I use the bhringraj and the gro aut oil...because I like the way they make my hair feel. However I use them probaly once or twice a week at the most...if that. :ohwell: