Any Gro-Aut user updates?

sikora

The Gro-Aut Oil is DEFINITELY working for me. It's the only thing I've changed in my regimen and I swear my hair is growing FAST. Another user I Pm'd swore that it was the best growth aid she's ever used and I'm starting to believe her. I've tried them all but this here is something different. Keep using it!

Are you using the shampoo as well? or just the oil?

Nazarite27

What size have most of everyone ordered.

How many times are you using it each week and how long is it lasting.

I ordered the 4oz, which was the largest size at the time. I use it two to three times a week or more if my hair calls for it. My bottle is still more than 1/2 full.

mrshicks2002

I ordered the 4oz, which was the largest size at the time. I use it two to three times a week or more if my hair calls for it. My bottle is still more than 1/2 full.

Thanks. She also have a 8 oz now.

I think I will be giving it a try, but I just know how I am with any oil and being that size I dont want to be using too much if I dont have too, because I never can understand the concept of a little goes a long way.:ohwell:

Kimberly

I am so excited about these products! I used the poo Wednesday night for my wash and tomorrow I will use the poo again and start using the oils!

Also, I think ReddTweety is awesome! I had a small problem with my first shipment that I really didn't expect her to do anything about but she quickly sent out a replacement. When I log into my email account, I will be sure to send her a big THANK YOU!

I'm already fantasizing about how I am going to have to work extra hard to keep my newgrowth under control!

growth2come

I just ordered the oil this week, I am not sure how long it takes to ship to UK but I am so excited I cant wait to try her oils.

Bublin

^^^^???? i am sure i have seen this line in Ace and other hair shops so not sure why you have ordered from abroad.

Endlesslegs

^^^^???? i am sure i have seen this line in Ace and other hair shops so not sure why you have ordered from abroad.

really? are you sure? the only one ive seen is sone Jennifer myers hair oil:perplexed

I ordered the 4oz last week, I hope I get it soon

taylokc

Im currently APL, 4a/4b and my ultimate goal is WL. Im ready to grow my hair out because I think its time for a change. I just ordered the Sampler Kit a few hours ago because I've been hearing how great her products were, but I want to know if the product (oils, shampoos etc.) will still work great if you wash your hair every 3 days. That's what Im doing now. Should I continue this or should I wash weekly so my hair will have a chance to respond to the products. I wonder what she does.??????:drunk::drunk:

Nazarite27

I am so excited about these products! I used the poo Wednesday night for my wash and tomorrow I will use the poo again and start using the oils!

Also, I think ReddTweety is awesome! I had a small problem with my first shipment that I really didn't expect her to do anything about but she quickly sent out a replacement. When I log into my email account, I will be sure to send her a big THANK YOU!

I'm already fantasizing about how I am going to have to work extra hard to keep my newgrowth under control!

This is true...when I conversed with ReddTweetyB, she was extremely down-to-earth, personable and honest about the products. She answered all of my emails and my products arrived without delay.

You just can't beat "good customer service" -- especially now-a-days.

Again, thanks ReddTweety!!

Shaley

Any more updates? I'm ordering this weekend :clap:

Is anyone deep conditioning with the conditioner and oils?

MrsWatson

I am just using the gro aut oil right now...i'm about 3 or 4 weeks post and my new growth is becoming a bit much to deal with. I joined a 3 month stretch challenge, but at this rate, i'm not sure i will last. I ordered the shampoo earlier in the week, so hopefully it will be here any day now! I am a believer, although i won't have pics until after my next relaxer (which wont be long at this rate!)

BlondeByDesire

I just ordered my oil yesterday - I'm 11 weeks post trying to stretch to 16 - for those of you who have used the oil - when would be a good time to start with it - should I wait until after I have a fresh relaxer or start as soon as I get it? Thanks.

MrsWatson

I just ordered my oil yesterday - I'm 11 weeks post trying to stretch to 16 - for those of you who have used the oil - when would be a good time to start with it - should I wait until after I have a fresh relaxer or start as soon as I get it? Thanks.

I would start using it now, so that you could see the results after ur next relaxer. 5 weeks should be more than enough time for u to major results as a result of it.

knottyaaverage

i am currently 10 weeks post. i've been using the gro-aut oil for about a week. my hair is atrocious! and on my last wash i had a little ball of strands, which i never have after wash, which i think indicates breakage. i have to get a touch up. but did i start using the oil too early? should i have waited until after the touch up. the oil feels like its working cuz sometimes my scalp literally feels like its crawling. i just want to be sure im using it correctly and that a touch up will not alter its affects. what do u guys think?

Last edited:

Duchesse

woohoo!

I ordered 3 bottles of gro-aut oil (me, mom,sis) on Monday, and just got them this morning. I'm so excited and plan on using the oil every night..my sis is oiling her scalp vigorously as I type!

I'll definitely keep you all posted on what happens. It smells nice and herbally, and has a nice consistency. The only thing bad is that the label kinda rubs off in your hands, but thats not a big deal at all.

Shaley

Are there any users of these products that normally wear their hair down or out all week -- not bunned up or in protective styles.

If so, does this regimen weigh your hair down?

I normally rollerset my hair on the weekend it wear it out curly or straight during the week...

I'm wondering if this regimen would work for me??:perplexed

bluediamond0829

i ordered my oil only this week i ordered one bottle but thought of ordering maybe two. But i said i would just see how it works since she doesnt charge for shippin. I have to go back and check to see when i ordered it. I hope i'll be getting it today.

growth2come

I have only been using this for a week I can see a difference in my hair as my hair is in braids at the moment I can tell if there is match of growth there but definate difference there.....will update maybe in another week or two.:grin:

taylokc

I just received my Sample Kit and Im about 7 or 8 weeks post and Im using all of my stuff now. I posted a thread called First Time Use: Gro Aut Reviews. My stylist called me the other day to make sure i was okay ( I attend Auburn University and a student, Lauren Burk, was killed, R.I.P. Lauren Burk) and she said for me to call her when I get home for spring break. You know what that means, its my time for my regular touch up, but little does she know that I've stumbled onto a little secret called Gro Aut. She wont see me for about 3 more months, I hope:lachen:
P.S. I have SL hair and its broken off in the back because those dang wool scarves that I HAVE to wear during the winter. I am singer, I have to protect my throat. She wants to cut it into a bob, but I refuuuusssee!!!:wallbash:

Last edited:

MiWay

Are there any users of these products that normally wear their hair down or out all week -- not bunned up or in protective styles.

If so, does this regimen weigh your hair down?

I normally rollerset my hair on the weekend it wear it out curly or straight during the week...

I'm wondering if this regimen would work for me??:perplexed

I have only used the oil, but I used it on my hair every day, and it didn't weigh it down at all.

taylokc

Hi ladies, I just posted a thread called "Emergency stalph in the scalp!!!" So Im on hold with my Gro Aut. Im not even sure if I should keep using after this think clears up. Is is possible that the gro aut caused the stalp or am I being ridiculous??? :look::look::look:

Shaley

Yikes :eek: I'm fixing to check out your thread...

Are you sure it was the gro-aut or were you using other new products as well??

Last edited:

RZILYNT

I absolutely love these oils. I have not had any issues and have recieved my second order. These will be a staple for me. They are loaded with Essential Oils so they should not be the cause of your staph.

RZ~

Last edited:

Shaley

I absolutely love these oils. I have not had any issues and have recieved my second order. These will be a staple for me. They are loaded with Essential Oils so they should not be the cause of your staph.

RZ~

Rzilynt: How often do you use the oils? How do you incorporate them into your regimen? (wet/dry hair, conditioner, leave-in,.....)

Last edited: