Any Current RESHMA HENNA users?

Nasdaq_Diva

Just wondering any of you ladies have used (past or present) Reshma henna? I've been using Henna (Karishma) for almost 2yrs now, and I now have 2 boxes of Reshma in my possession.

I'm curious about this brand. What are the pros/cons of this henna? Does it give a bright red, or warm burgandy color? Are there any additional herbs in this mixture or is this straight henna?

baddison

natural for good
I have used RESHMA henna in the past with good results. Now I use NUPUR henna exclusively....and refuse to try anything else on the planet!! LOL!!:lachen:

http://www.godrejnupur.com/

Its got some really great stuff in it for both scalp and hair. Once per month without fail I use this henna as my overnite treatment. I got nothin' but love for NUPUR...:yep:

Summer79

This is the only brand I've used so far.....liked it so much I've bought 2 cases to stock up. I have a henna album on here where you can see the color it gave me and I only see that color in the sun. It is my new love lol.

WhoIAm

I use it when I deep condition every week or two. My mix is about 3 or 4 tablespoons with yoghurt, coconut cream, banana baby food (sometimes), oils and conditioner. I apply it like a relaxer and leave it on for about 2 hrs. I wanted to henna, but did not want the long drawn out process and the messiness and I don't have to wait for color release. It's perfect for me and leaves a lovely burgundy tint.

.:Eden:.

I've used it before, when I was transitioning and loved it. My hair was very smooth and silky. Then I tried Jamila henna a little later, and didn't like it. When I henna again, I'll definitely only use Reshma.