Dear 4a Naturals: Curls or Curl Junkie?

PaperClip

Trying to decide what to order.... Here's what I'm considering:

Curl Junkie:
Hibiscus & Banana Honey Creme Leave-In Conditioner (Fine) OR Intense Protection Leave In Conditioner (Fine)

Curly Boost Curl Enhancing Spray

Curls:
Quenched Curls Moisturizer
CURL Ecstasy - Asian Hair Tea Conditioner
Curls Milkshake (maybe)

Looking to support wash/shake-n-gos and conditioning and next day(s) hair....

Bunny77

I know this doesn't help much, but... I love 'em both. I switch 'em up sometimes and get pretty good results either way.

You probably can't go wrong with either choice!

Cheleigh

MOST people seem to really like the CJ hibiscus & banana honey creme leave-in you listed. I'm in the extreme minority in that it didn't work like I'd hoped it would. It was okay, but I'm thinking about swapping/selling it. For my hair, I seem to be happier using Giovanni direct or Oyin honey hemp as my leave-in. But I know so many people rave about it, it must be a great product.

I just bought the full size version of Curls Milkshake yesterday. I really like the texture of this product, as well as how it makes my hair feel. But, I use this on top of a leave-in or on second day (or third day) hair rather than as a straight leave-in.

I have a sample of the CEAHTC, but haven't used it yet.

My next full size purchases will be from the Blended Beauty line--they are wonderful stying/moisturizing products.

PaperClip

Cheleigh said:
MOST people seem to really like the CJ hibiscus & banana honey creme leave-in you listed. I'm in the extreme minority in that it didn't work like I'd hoped it would. It was okay, but I'm thinking about swapping/selling it. For my hair, I seem to be happier using Giovanni direct or Oyin honey hemp as my leave-in. But I know so many people rave about it, it must be a great product.

I just bought the full size version of Curls Milkshake yesterday. I really like the texture of this product, as well as how it makes my hair feel. But, I use this on top of a leave-in or on second day (or third day) hair rather than as a straight leave-in.

I have a sample of the CEAHTC, but haven't used it yet.

My next full size purchases will be from the Blended Beauty line--they are wonderful stying/moisturizing products.

What you wanna swap for the CJ Hibiscus?

P.S.: admiring the recent photos with your different styles.... I can never seem to view your album re. the password.... What's up with that? :confused:

lydc

RelaxerRehab said:
Trying to decide what to order.... Here's what I'm considering:

Curl Junkie:
Hibiscus & Banana Honey Creme Leave-In Conditioner (Fine) OR Intense Protection Leave In Conditioner (Fine)

Curly Boost Curl Enhancing Spray

Curls:
Quenched Curls Moisturizer
CURL Ecstasy - Asian Hair Tea Conditioner
Curls Milkshake (maybe)

Looking to support wash/shake-n-gos and conditioning and next day(s) hair....

Check out http://sistasplace.biz/ to order samples of the Curls product line to see if you like it before making a full commitment. I wasn't fond of the Curl Junkie line.