Any body use mousse on their hair

Baby Girl

I use the vitatress biotin creme to help tame my edges while I am transitioning, and I also use B&B wrap lotion to do wet wrap or roller sets. I was looking at the entire Nexxus vitatress line and saw the mousse. Does anybody use mousse to do wet wraps or roller sets. Anybody used vitatress mousse?

I use Vigorol Mousse in the pink and white can. My hairdresser uses it when I go in every 2 months for my touch up and rollerset, so I started using it for my rollersets at home. It gives my curls a stronger hold and a sleeker finish.

I use mousse when I do curls with flexirods or perm rods. It makes the curls crisp, which makes them last longer. Other than that I don't use mousse. It doesn't work well for my hair if I'm trying to do a straight style.

I use the vitatress biotin creme to help tame my edges while I am transitioning, and I also use B&B wrap lotion to do wet wrap or roller sets. I was looking at the entire Nexxus vitatress line and saw the mousse. Does anybody use mousse to do wet wraps or roller sets. Anybody used vitatress mousse?

My old hairstylists used to use mousse to do my rollersets on dry hair.
The alcohol free oned worked fine.

I use mousse all the time. Setting lotions tend to give me crispy hair that snaps. Mousse gives me hold, but the curls aren't as brittle.

I never liked mousse. It always makes my hair crunchy, and I like more soft bouncy curls. I always thought it was great if you didn't plan on combing the curls out, and wanted them to stay.

if you are thinking of trying mousse i would recommend Joico Joiwhip mousse. it smells great and if you use a little, it gives just the right amount of hold without that cruncy effect.

I use Paul Mitchell's Conditioning Sculpting Foam every now and then, when I go to a party or something similar, just to make the curls stay :)

Back