Another Caruso Product...???

krikit96

So, I did a search on Caruso, because I'm so in love w/my new caruso steam rollers. Well, I see that there was also a Caruso FlexiRoller made. Has anyone ever heard of this? Have you all seen or used this?
I will put a pic of it below, because I really want to know if it is just like the rollers or is it specially for doing those spiral sets, anyone know? Thanks!

krikit96

It looks like it's old, or shall I say "vintage" - But I'm so interested in them... I just want to know if anybody ELSE heard of 'em because I don't see much else, except that this is what they are, and no kind or reviews or anything like that.

krikit96

:bump:
Ladies!!! I really need you to respond... I don't want to buy these and later find they were a waste of my time and/or money... Bumping for responses!!!

HoneyDew

I have actually seen that on ebay before.

They look like regular old hot rollers to me. It seems like someone came up with the bright idea to make a different kind of roller and it never picked up.

I doubt those are in production anymore, and maybe for a reason.

Honestly, I would try them if the price was low. I am willing to try things if I don't feel like I would lose a fortune. But, if it cost more than $15 - including shipping, personally I would not bother.

krikit96

Still bumping... maybe I should just leave them alone... I haven't even been able to FIND reviews on them, and surprisingly there is no Caruso website....:sad: I think that's kinda weird...

HoneyDew

Still bumping... maybe I should just leave them alone... I haven't even been able to FIND reviews on them, and surprisingly there is no Caruso website....:sad: I think that's kinda weird...

Caruso is under the Helen of Troy umbrella: http://www.hotus.com/

Their site has been under construction for a while. They used to have more info and links so that you can purchase accessories or replacement parts. You could call them though.

I am pretty sure that is an older model discontinued setter though. I can tell by the way it looks. But you might want to call them.

Edited to add:

Exact Caruso link: http://www.hotus.com/products/Caruso/index.cfm

MzOptimistic

I think you should leave them alone also:yep: Them suckas look like they get hella hot:perplexed. They look like old caruso's too, prolly the ones that were out before my beloved caruso's arrived on the set.