AngelDoll Is Back......See Progress Pic!!!

Hi AngelDoll!!! Glad to see you are back. Your hair is gorgeous as always. My prayers are for your complete and speedy recovery. :)

GIRL of course we still remember you:yep: you are one of my hair idols:grin:
WELCOME BACK Glad to see you are well we were about to put our face on:missing: LOL..be blessed

[FONT=&quot]Hi Ladies:hiya:, I have not been here for a while (hope you all still remember me). I have been recovering from surgery and I have a lot of catching up to do. I will try to get around to answering my pm's. So ladies please don't think that I have been ignoring you.

[FONT=&quot]I attempted to flat iron my hair (this is very difficult since my surgery) and I have not flat ironed my hair since 3/09. After looking at the pic, I did not realize that my hair had gotten a lot thicker. I don't know how much length I gained; it does not look like my hair grew much. My goal was to reach full WL, I am still working on that.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you ladies for all of your support and encouragement.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Many blessings!!!:angel:[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
DSCF0083.jpg
[/FONT]​

It looks like you're already waist length by this picture here!!!

Of course you're NOT forgotten!!! I was wondering where you were, lol!:grin: I wish you a speedy recovery. Your hair is still rock'n and it has gained thickness!!

Thank you all for your well wishes and kind words:bighug:.
I am recovering
slowly and I can't spend too much time on the computer right now, but I will be checking in when I feel up to it.

You ladies have made such great progress too, I have missed so much.

My regimen has changed slightly but I use the same products. I cw/dc every two weeks now and I mix the ayurvedic powders in the conditioner to save time.

Blessings:angel:

welcome back, glad to see your better, nice progress, it looks pretty much full WSL to me.

How can we forget someone with such memorable hair such as yours. I loved following your progress. Your hair is very beautiful. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Back