1 month progress pic

lurkersincejan

Just wanted to post a progress pic, its my first so far and i was excited :yep:
I posted in the newbie section also but its so easy to get lost in all the information we share. So here's my progress from April to May (in siggy), the first pic was about 10 weeks post but i flat ironed and the 2nd one is 5 days post. I have been washing weekly and using MN as well as doo grow anti itch growth oil. Thanks for looking

Oh my goodness! That's very good progress!:yep: Keep up the good work! ((Reaching for my MN mix now :grin:)

Thank you, I was so excited to take pics because it didnt feel like a lot of growth. Wondering how it would be for next month since i have a fresh relaxer now, but i'll wait until i relax depending on how much new growth so my next up date may just be in july

Congrats!! Maybe I need to start using that Doo Gro Oil... excuse the PJ in me from talking.. off to get oil...

Yea I cant tell very well because the pics are different sizes but it looks like you got at least a half inch, good job!:yep:

:wow:Way to go girl! Great progress.
I think I need to go and get me some MN :look:.
You girls are getting some crazy growth with that stuff.
Congrats.

Very nice!! I hope after I get my cornrows out my MN is making mine grow like that too!

CONGRATS! :)

Back