And the verdict is.....Hair by Joseph.........

A

AmilLion

Well guys, my friend went to Joseph's this afternoon and her verdict was..............Natasha did a wonderful job of not overlapping the relaxer, her assistant thouroughly based her scalp, however, there was nothing really special about the visit. She compared her visit to Joseph's like going to the Dominicans, the only difference Natasha was very careful not to overlap.

Was it worth $99? She says no. Turned out to be a $114 visit. However, she indicated, Joseph's will be on her list of salons that she trust.

*She says Natasha recommends use of shea butter for hair. Additionally, everyone in there had long hair she mentioned.

Sunshine

Hi AmilLion,
I think feeling safe and secure and trusting who is in your head is worth a little extra dough. Fifty extra dollars? It all depends on the person. If I really had it like that I guess I would do it.

Amillion!

Hi, I thought of you today wondering if you was coming to Joseph's today or next week. Natasha also recommended the shea butter for me but after dropping over $100 including tip I wasn't paying anymore money for the visit.

Let me know your experience when you go. Hopefully its a bit better than mine! Natasha is very very nice though but the re-touch experience isn't worth 3 figures!!

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

A

AmilLion

Brown, I think after reading your experience as well as Sunshine, you guys will really like my man. I didn't want to say anything about him, but I wanted to see what type of assement honestly you would give of Natasha @ Brownrelaxed in conjunction with my guy. I left a really long post under yours brown talking about him and why I like him.

The fact that he fills out a profile card to track your treatments and etc, and how he's the only one that does your hair is GREAT and when I say he's the only one, I mean HE's THE ONLY ONE. I say brown, if your really skeptical regarding the way your hair was done and suffered scalp burns, drop by Marvin one day, tell him I sent you and let him know your experience in detail at Joseph's. He'll be honest with you and if he wants to give you a service that you can't afford, tell him straight up. He's very open and easy to talk to. I'm just really hoping there wasn't any damage with your beautiful hair.

P.S. He won't rush you either. One night I got there late, and he had an appointment to keep, but he took his time with me NOT RUSHING one BIT.