Am I truly APL

Blackoutzangel05

Since my hair is curly its hard to find out what my true length is so yesterday while looking in the mirror I pulled the side hair forward and stretched it...it reached right at my arm pit. Then I brought some hair from the side but further back and it reached my front arm pit as well. Now since its the front I wanted to make sure that I have reached APL before I start jumping all around. Since I am in the HYH challenge until July 4th..I can't send pictures but if its APL pulling it to the front to view then it should be in the back as well right?!?!:ohwell:

amr501 said:
:yay: Congrats! Look forward to seeing the pics :)
Also, congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Thanks! I can't wait until its that long by nature and I don't have to stretch it....

And thanks for the congrats on the wedding...

Blackoutzangel05 said:
Since my hair is curly its hard to find out what my true length is so yesterday while looking in the mirror I pulled the side hair forward and stretched it...it reached right at my arm pit. Then I brought some hair from the side but further back and it reached my front arm pit as well. Now since its the front I wanted to make sure that I have reached APL before I start jumping all around. Since I am in the HYH challenge until July 4th..I can't send pictures but if its APL pulling it to the front to view then it should be in the back as well right?!?!:ohwell:

I don't know the answer to your question but I just noticed that you're getting married on my birthday!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: CONGRATS!!!

sweetkita4 said:
I don't know the answer to your question but I just noticed that you're getting married on my birthday!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: CONGRATS!!!

Awwww shucks then I will never forget your birthday!!!! Happy Early Birthday

Back