Am I the only one who likes UBH Conditioner?

moneychaser

Am I the only chick on this entire board who likes this conditioner

I purchased UBH conditioner because I LOVED the moisturizer so much, despite all the bad reviews I read in the past. I am really happy that I went out on the whime with this product. This stuff has been whippin my hair into shape

Tracy

How so Denali? Is it whipping the hair into shape? How exactly are you using it (following up with other conds, etc.).....?

Nonie

I liked it Denali when I used to order it. I even liked the home-made version. Then I got cheap and didn't want to pay shipping, (and then became finicky about natural products and so didn't want to mix it myself since my ingredients were not all natural), so I switched to GPB which I get from the Vitamin Shoppe not too far from me.

Dare~to~Dream

I've been using for almost 6 months now. I like it and plus I'm really faithful to products that work great...very consistent.

flyjump00

My Girl in Philly let me try some of her UBH conditioner. I loved it. I am going to buy the line one of these days.

chajen32

Denali..How often do you use the UBH conditioner? I have a bottle also and have used it once. I really liked the results. I also plan on ordering the moisturizer and the Dew.

lynette

I have the conditioner as well as the moisturizer. I
love them both. The conditioner worked wonders on my hair.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
How so Denali? Is it whipping the hair into shape? How exactly are you using it (following up with other conds, etc.).....?

[/ QUOTE ]
My hair actually feels stronger after I use it, like with most proteins I have tried, but I RARELY see any breakage with this one

Its like using a mild hard-core protein but not
I always follow the wash-out with some type of moisturizing conditioner
Girl, no telling how my hair would end up if I didn't

EDT to say: I added jojoba oil to my conditioner, I don't know if that has made any difference.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
chajen32 said:
Denali..How often do you use the UBH conditioner? I have a bottle also and have used it once. I really liked the results. I also plan on ordering the moisturizer and the Dew.

[/ QUOTE ]
I use it every four days
I have been doing this the past three weeks
I follow it up with a moisturizing con.