Aloe Vera Juice?

Missjae09

I drink it for overall well being. I usually have about 8ounces with a splash of juice to counteract the bitter taste. when it comes to using it on my hair I usually opt for aloe vera gel, it gives a nice light hold yet it's moisturizing. I haven't incorporated it into my hair oil because i know that it has to be refrigerated and I don't want it to spoil.

I know that I didn't give you a whole lot but I hope it helps a little.

drkc01

I drink it for overall well being. I usually have about 8ounces with a splash of juice to counteract the bitter taste. when it comes to using it on my hair I usually opt for aloe vera gel, it gives a nice light hold yet it's moisturizing. I haven't incorporated it into my hair oil because i know that it has to be refrigerated and I don't want it to spoil.

I know that I didn't give you a whole lot but I hope it helps a little.

Thanks that is helpful what gel do you use?

BUMPING for more responses

classychic1908

I use aloe vera juice in my daily hair spritz. Sometimes I use it alone or most often I add glycerin and some peppermint and rosemary EOs.

Avaya

Shea butter + sunflower oil + jojoba oil + aloe vera juice + glycerin = hairgasim :).

MsChelle

My homemade mix:
Aloe Vera juice
Coconut oil
Glycerin
Water

Makes a nice moisturizing spritz.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
My daily sprtiz recipe is:
  • 8 oz. aloe vera juice
  • 8 oz. rosewater
  • 4 oz. pure glycerin
  • Drops of essential oils (15 lavender, 30 rosemary)

kittikat24

I use pure aloe vera gel (on top of moisturised hair) for a stiff gel-like hold.
Keeps hair in place naturally.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I use it in my scalp and add a spritz of it to my Biolage daily leave-in tonic that I moisturize my hair with. My roots have never been so soft and manageable, I'm about 7 weeks post by 4 weeks I'm normally itching to relax. OH and it along with my tea rinses I think had drastically reduced my shedding.

adw425

Besides drinking it daily, I make a leave-in, which four ounces of rose water, 14 ounces of aloe vera juice, half teaspoon of honeyquat, half teaspoon of panthenol, half teaspoon of wheat protein and teaspoon of silk amino acids.

Tylers-mom

My hair needs aloe vera juice....I mix it in my spray bottle with moisturizing conditioner, olive oil serum, coconut oil and a bit of water. I use it for everything.

SLOGRO

I would like to know after you mix oils and such to aloe vera juice do you keep the spritz in the fridge? bcuz it's cold as heck whenever i spritz my dd and my hair and it not very comfortable.

choctaw

^^ you don't have to refrigerate if you mixed aloe vera juice with other items that contain preservatives. I mixed some with a curl activator and braid sheen and the other ingredients contained preservatives. The mix did not mold or ferment.

EllePixie

My oil mix for the ceramides challenge (stored in the fridge):

2oz hemp seed oil
1oz flax seed oil
1oz glycerin
1oz AV gel/juice
1oz jojoba oil
1oz JBCO