Aloe Vera Juice uses.?

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
ello.! :wavey:

Soo ijust bought a gallon of pure Aloe Vera Juice from Walmart..:lick: I couldnt find anything closer to 100% Aloe Vera than this gallon in the store, so iwent ahead and got it.

im currently using it on my face as a moisturizer (loving it soo far btw) but im kinda stuck on ways to use it on my hair.

icurrently have a few bottles of Rosemary Oil &Peppermint Oil, but im not really sure if ishould add these on my hair instead of just my scalp. Im already using these on my scalp in growth aid mixes.. ive got coconut oil and jojoba oil as seal-ins too.

what oils would you recommend iadd in my Aloe Vera that will be great for my hair in terms of growth or even thickening? or is there no need for any mixing..:ohwell:

iri9109

i wouldnt put those oils on your hair, or even directly on your scalp without mixing them with a carrier oil (jojoba, castor, evoo etc) because they are essential oils and really concentrated and can irritate skin or dry out hair on their own...i mix aloe vera juice/gel with water and a few drops each of rosemary oil, clary sage, and eucalyptus oil with about a few teaspoons of jojoba oil and sometimes i even add a little leave-in...i use it on my scalp and hair...i think the EO's stimulate your scalp and it helps with growth...as far as thickening maybe you add some castor oil, or just apply castor oil by itself.

check out this vid:
YouTube - How to Make "Aloe Gro" !!!

i think you can interchange aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel because i like to use both/either in my spritzes

Mrs. Verde

iri9109

the lady in the video said that the juice is thinner and not good for yur hair? :nono: ..:perplexed..:nono:

should iget my money back and get a "gel".?

its up to you. i use the juice too...the gel is thicker, but the gel i use (lily of the desert) is still kinda liquidy...its not as thin as water, but its not thick like ecostyler or most styling gels. i think its a matter of preference.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
I don't have any recommendations for oils for growth or thickening. I use aloe vera juice in a spray bottle with glycerin, silk amino acids, and rose water. I use this spray on my hair when I steam or deep condition.

Here area few links where other members discuss how they use aloe vera. Good luck.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...sion/487736-aloe-vera-juice.html#post11643070

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...-just-started-using-aloe-vera-gel-prepoo.html

:bouncy:eureka.!!:bouncy:

:grin::grin:..just what ineeded..:lol::lol:
thxx(=

Mrs. Verde

the lady in the video said that the juice is thinner and not good for yur hair? :nono: ..:perplexed..:nono:

should iget my money back and get a "gel".?
Um who is this person? Please remember youtubers and members of this site are only offering opinions. Please don't take anything you see on youtube as gospel until you have done your own research. This is just her opinion about aloe vera juice. I did not watch the video, so the following is based on your post. Yes, aloe vera juice is thinner than the gel. However, the gel and the juice are made out of the same thing, so if the juice is bad why is the gel good? Does that make any sense?

There are many people who use aloe vera spritz daily.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
Um who is this person? Please remember youtubers and members of this site are only offering opinions. Please don't take anything you see on youtube as gospel until you have done your own research. This is just her opinion about aloe vera juice. I did not watch the video, so the following is based on your post. Yes, aloe vera juice is thinner than the gel. However, the gel and the juice are made out of the same thing, so if the juice is bad why is the gel good? Does that make any sense?

There are many people who use aloe vera spritz daily.

yu make sense:look: ineed to calm dwn foreal imean yur right its just an opinion foreal.. even though after googling the difference between the juice & gel ima invest in some gel also and prob keep the juice too.:ohwell:

Alta Angel

Kimmaytube Leave In:
2 TBSP Aloe Vera Juice
2 TBSP your favorite leave in
2 tsp jojoba oil
2 tsp castor oil

I also mix aloe vera juice in my water or any other juice that I have on hand. I have been doing this for two months and I have really noticed a change in my facial skin. My skin seems clearer and softer.

SimJam

I don't have any recommendations for oils for growth or thickening. I use aloe vera juice in a spray bottle with glycerin, silk amino acids, and rose water. I use this spray on my hair when I steam or deep condition.

Here area few links where other members discuss how they use aloe vera. Good luck.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...sion/487736-aloe-vera-juice.html#post11643070

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...-just-started-using-aloe-vera-gel-prepoo.html

wow, last night I had an idea to mix aloe vera juice and SAA as a leave in before adding my leave in.

I put myhair in twists and covered with a cap for abt 30 mins then added some jane carter leave in.

hair is super moisurized. only thing didnt realize that SAA smelled like fish oil. :look:

so Imma add some rose water to hide the smell.
where do u get rose water?

lovelexi

If you're looking to thicken I would do AVJ and castor oil. Today I pre-poo'd with AVJ and castor oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and grapeseed oil. And since I had a little left over I added this mixture to my DC so hopefully I get some good results.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
wow, last night I had an idea to mix aloe vera juice and SAA as a leave in before adding my leave in.

I put myhair in twists and covered with a cap for abt 30 mins then added some jane carter leave in.

hair is super moisurized. only thing didnt realize that SAA smelled like fish oil. :look:

so Imma add some rose water to hide the smell.
where do u get rose water?

Amazon.com: Heritage Products Rosewater: Beauty

Amazon carries rosewater products =)

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
Kimmaytube Leave In:
2 TBSP Aloe Vera Juice
2 TBSP your favorite leave in
2 tsp jojoba oil
2 tsp castor oil

I also mix aloe vera juice in my water or any other juice that I have on hand. I have been doing this for two months and I have really noticed a change in my facial skin. My skin seems clearer and softer.

lol ihave a spray bottle for my face too, and it makes my face really soft :grin: