ALLWAYS

Nessa

Who has used this product? THe grease ALLWAYS has three different greases Indian Hemp, Castor Oil, and Super Gro. Has anyone used ALLWAYS. Please respond.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I tried the Hemp years ago. It's no different than all the other hair greases, IMO... It didn't hurt my hair, but I don't think it helped, either. The little sticks and seeds were annoying, too. The Oil Moisturizer was nice, though.

Nessa

I just wanted to know cause I am getting the Indian Hemp and the Castor Oil brand. Is that okay if I get it. I mean I got 4a/4b hair. I am still going to try it though.

beana3

Nessa, i know you're a PJ, but please try and limit yourself to only 1 product at a time. What if you dont like either one? You would've wasted money..
I know the greases are cheap, but try and save your money.

Nessa

Okay I will try to limit myself to one product at a time but still it still PJunkie brainwashing when seeing those products. I will try.

honeycomb719

I use the Allways Indian Hemp(super lite), and I like it
. I use it to grease my scalp when I have braids in. Be careful not to use too much, it makes my scalp itch if you do. I also use it when I'm pressing my hair out.
I like all the natural oils thats blended into it, plus it has a mynute amount of biotin in it

Nessa

Has it given you great results? Does it smell good?
Has it grown your hair?
It may work for me cause we kinda have the same hair texture.

honeycomb719

It leaves my hair soft after I press it. As for growth, I won't attribute any to using the Allways, because I don't use it that often.
But, I don't plan to stop using it either.
HTH

EbonyEyes

Hi Nessa,

I've used Allways Indian Hemp and Castor Oil when I was relaxed. I don't remember whether it worked well or not. I'm going to try it again now that I'm natural.

I'm currently using Allways Oil Moisturizer as my daily leave-in and it works great!

Will you be using the greases for your scalp or as a protectant for your hair?

-EBONY

Nessa

Ebony,

Hi I am going to be using it for my scalp. I may be traveling so I want to use it to probably protect,shine and grow my hair.

leia

Hi, I'm new. I use Allways instant oil moisturizer and like it a lot. There is no mineral oil or petrolatum. Sometimes I add a little bit of olive oil to it and it works really well.

ineedmoney

[ QUOTE ]
Nessa, i know you're a PJ, but please try and limit yourself to only 1 product at a time. What if you dont like either one? You would've wasted money..
I know the greases are cheap, but try and save your money.

[/ QUOTE ]
what's a pj

Emmi

P.entry#2798

p/j(pronounced Peeee-jay) = product junkie (noun) ,, one who cannot resist the urge to buy a (styling) product if one encounters it A. on sale B. next to them in the aisle. C. on a hair board followed by rave reviews.

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
P.entry#2798

p/j(pronounced Peeee-jay) = product junkie (noun) ,, one who cannot resist the urge to buy a (styling) product if one encounters it A. on sale B. next to them in the aisle. C. on a hair board followed by rave reviews.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh My God!!! I'm a PJ

Sade7

I'm sorry Nessa, I'm new to the forum and I hadn't quite got the hang of how things work here. I just saw the PM -- sorry for taking so long. Regarding the Allways, I don't think I have ever used it, although I might not remember.... being the PJ that I am, I have tried so many products, that I just don't remember.

sepiaamor

supergro on scalp only when in cornrows. As a little girl it worked to sooth itchies and still does; for this purpose alone in plaited hair.
Otherwise on my permed hair it was too heavy:sad: and left my hair weighed down. Now for my 4b super kinky hair I'll use a dab on the fro for the little bit o' shine my hair will give off:lachen: but i'm weary of putting too much as its 1st two ingrediets are petroleum and mineral oil under its other name paraffinum luqidim (sp?); that means dirt attraction and I'm not washing my hair more than every 12 days of late.

jamaraa

I JUST came across a jar I have of it (Castor Oil formula) this week that I'd forgotten all about. I recall it being VERY thick, too thick for me as a hairdress. However, I think it'll be good for ends, nape, edges. It smells remarkably good for something w/ castor oil in it. I recall always wanting to try the Indian Hemp formula too.

If you press your hair, this might be a nice oil to use.