AFashionSlave's Album updates

AFashionSlave

Hey folks!
I updated my album.
Nothin major...I just added a few photos.

The link and password are in my signature.

hopeful

Thanks for the updates...simply gorgeous. I loved loved the twists. Your hair is amazing!

moda

I never saw your album before, love your hair and all of your styles, especially the twists

DragonPearl

Your puff is getting so big!! I love it!!!!! That's the style Erika Badu tries to achieve, but she uses a wig. :grin:

Question: how long does the style last? What do you do at night to preserve the style, or is this a 1 day treat?

AFashionSlave

Jessy55 said:
Your puff is getting so big!! I love it!!!!! That's the style Erika Badu tries to achieve, but she uses a wig. :grin:

Question: how long does the style last? What do you do at night to preserve the style, or is this a 1 day treat?

This was a one day treat before I put in the tiny twists but, I have worn the big puff for 7 days. I maintained the style by sleeping with my head covered and using my long pick to gently fluff every morning. When my puff would start to shrink I would put my hair it in huge twists overnight & fluff again in the morning.

DragonPearl

AFashionSlave said:
This was a one day treat before I put in the tiny twists but, I have worn the big puff for 7 days. I maintained the style by sleeping with my head covered and using my long pick to gently fluff every morning. When my puff would start to shrink I would put my hair it in huge twists overnight & fluff again in the morning.

Thanks, beautiful! I need to have fun with my hair once in a while, so I'll have to give it a try this summer. :woot:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Very nice AFS!!! I just LOVE your natural hair!!! I can't wait to sport a big puff like you! You're truly an inspiration!!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love your hair Afashionslave! I hope that someday I will be able to style my hair as well as u do! :notworthy Ayeisha, I also love your hair too. It inspires me everyday to continue my transition to natural. :thumbsup:

Healthb4Length

your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I miss my natural and I miss my fro! I really liked the dominatrix afro thing very SEXY!:) You are a natural inspiration!

Valerie

FashionSlave, your album is truly inspirational, your hair is very lovely. Keep up the good work!