Album Types

WaistLengthDreams

I created an album but I'm not sure about who can see my photos based on the album types.

I chose "Profile - Pictures used to modify your profile style," but I don't know what that means. Can other LHCF members see it? Or does it have some other purpose?

And for album type "Private - Only visible to contacts and moderators," who are "contacts"?

Lastly, can everyone on the internet see album type "Public"?

Thanks, :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

Natural Glow

Well I don't think other people can see your profile album. The pics in your "Profile" album are used to enhance your profile. Example:You can upload a pic and use that as your background.

As far as contacts I think that's your LHCF Friends but I'm not totally sure.

"Public" I'm pretty sure only people on LHCF and see those. But anyone here who is a paid member can view them

WaistLengthDreams

Well I don't think other people can see your profile album. The pics in your "Profile" album are used to enhance your profile. Example:You can upload a pic and use that as your background.

As far as contacts I think that's your LHCF Friends but I'm not totally sure.

"Public" I'm pretty sure only people on LHCF and see those. But anyone here who is a paid member can view them

Thank you, Natural Glow! I was so confused about it, lol. One more question though, when I changed my album type to public I noticed that there was a "url code" and "BB code" at the bottom of each picture. What are those for and am I the only person that can see them?

Natural Glow

Thank you, Natural Glow! I was so confused about it, lol. One more question though, when I changed my album type to public I noticed that there was a "url code" and "BB code" at the bottom of each picture. What are those for and am I the only person that can see them?
No problem. I clicked your album and I could see your pics but no codes. Those are for you like if you wanted to post a pic from your album into a thread