A How To Section....

hottopic

Hello Ladies of LHCF:

I just wanted to let you know for the next week or so I will be surfing the web for "How To....." pictures. So far, I have 3 how to's up. They were created by other people and the home websites are cited. The reason why I am doing this is because I know when you first start it might be hard to find someone to do your hair at a decent price. I found the best price out there is to do it yourself. Before I found LHCF back in December I was all over the place looking for hair ideas. Now that I found my home, I want to put every how to picture I found and will find that is out there on the net in one location for everyone to view at anytime. If anyone has a "How To...." site they did not see me list im me.

Hottopic.

p.s. There are some members on the board that have great how to album using themselves as examples. If we can get everyone under one how to location that would be great. I am still learning and I am sure there are people out there would love to have everything at a one stop shop location. :)