Air-drying disaster - - - Help!

webby

Think Slim
I have not air-dried my hair in many years. I air-dried for the first time and I look a hot mess. First of all, my hair texture changed during my pregnancy; my hair doesn't really have any curl. It's now just wavy. That's cool, but it looks so dry, dull and lifeless, despite the amount of moisturizer, oil or sheen I put.

Any advice?
TIA

what did you put in your hair while wet before airdrying. Did you just airdry by letting it all hang out??

I put leave-in conditioner in, someone recommended (not here at LHCF) that I use curl activator, which I added and then I just left my hair lose. I can live w/o out the curliness that I once had, but Chanou, it just looks so dry.

try airdrying with no products in your hair OR just airdry with the leave-in conditioner only.

I'll give that a try. If it doesn't work, I'll just stick to roller sets
smile.gif

I know this is late but...
What about a leave-in and drying in a bun for a while until damp or drying in a braid? A twisty bun type thing will straighten and give you a little curve. My hair type changed to a straighter texture during/after I had my daughter.

[ QUOTE ]
flyjump00 said:
I know this is late but...
What about a leave-in and drying in a bun for a while until damp or drying in a braid? A twisty bun type thing will straighten and give you a little curve. My hair type changed to a straighter texture during/after I had my daughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fly, that's what happened to my hair during my pregnancy; it's straighter. Unfortunately, I don't have enough length yet to do a bun. My hair is so dense that I'm lucky that I can get it into a ponytail. I don't know WHAT I was thinking, cutting it off so short.
Ahh...well, you live and learn
smile.gif

Back