Air drying!

NRuf123

Hey ladies,

I'm new on this journey towards stronger, longer hair and I have found it so inspiring to read all of your posts. I'm currently having a dilemma with air drying my hair! I work out several times a week so I would love to just have my hair air dry sometimes instead of always blow drying, BUT whenever I try to let me hair air dry it is always breaks so much! Any advice about what to do to get soft air dryed hair??

CurlsBazillion

I m&s on damp hair then twist them up if I wanna air dry. What all have you tried to get softer hair when air drying? I think whether relaxed or natural four sections of twists/braids may do the trick.

NRuf123

I usually just put in leave in conditioner and a silkening oil treatment and let it dry. I think I will try putting my hair in braids after washing! Thank you! Any other tips or product recommendations?

niqu92

when i air dry i usually do it in 2-6 braids because i find when i airdry without putting my hair in braids my hair dries really hard/crispy and it breaks off[im relaxed btw]

when im done washing my hair i apply cantu shea butter leave in and then i apply my moisturizer and then i seal with either coconut oil, argan oil, or organix coconut serum