Advice Needed - Please stop in here...

baglady215

Ok ladies,

On 3/27, I did a touch up on 16+ weeks of new growth with Motions Salon Herbals Regular. I was (am) very underprocessed. I would like to have the underprocessed areas corrected by a stylist.

I also would like to switch to Phyto (I would self relax). Should I get the underprocessed areas corrected BEFORE trying Phyto, or should I try to correct the underprocessing with the Phyto (myself)? Has anyone done this successfully?

Thanks in advance!

baglady215 said:
Ok ladies,

On 3/27, I did a touch up on 16+ weeks of new growth with Motions Salon Herbals Regular. I was (am) very underprocessed. I would like to have the underprocessed areas corrected by a stylist.

I also would like to switch to Phyto (I would self relax). Should I get the underprocessed areas corrected BEFORE trying Phyto, or should I try to correct the underprocessing with the Phyto (myself)? Has anyone done this successfully?

Thanks in advance!
IMO, you might have to consult a stylist on that one...
Before you switch again, you should do a protein treatment & deep con to give extra protection to your hair since it will be very vulnerable after you correct the underprocessed areas.
perplexed.gif

I agree. If the phyto relaxer is a relaxer that you buy yourself than maybe you can take it to the stylist and have the stylist use it to correct the underprocessed hair.

baglady215 said:
Ok ladies,

Thanks in advance!

I would say go to a professional with your phyto and get it corrected...ive never had a correction done, but that sounds like the most practical thing to do. You dont want to take the chance of overprocessing your tresses by doing it yourself

Back