Adrienne has updated her picturetrail journal

Beautiful hair and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing Adrienne.

Peachtree

I've been away from the boards for a bit.... whata' beautiful sight to come back to

If Ske hadn't shout'd u out, I probably would have.... like before!

ABSO - FREAKIN' - LUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Tracy

Fantastic. Just lovely. And your graciousness and helpfulness makes all the more pretty. Congrats. Your continued progress and success is insprational beyond your wildest imagination.

Islandgirl

yes these pics are fab, i was so excited about her progress i joined black hair care and body just to see her pics last week.

G

**hands clapsed in prayer**

Lord Jesus, you let Adrienne get waist length hair and i Thank You. Now Lord as i bow, I ask if you let her get there, would you PLEASE just let me get these 3 mo inches
to reach bra strap...

I know you can do it Lord, I'll forever give your name the praise. In Jesus Name I pray.... AMEN..

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:

Lord Jesus, you let Adrienne get waist length hair and i Thank You. Know Lord as bow, I ask if you let let get there, would you PLEASE just let me get these 3 mo inches
to reach bra strap...

I know you can do it Lord, I'll forever give your name the praise. In Jesus Name I pray.... AMEN..

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!
Amen!!

G

BTW

CONGRATS....ADRIENNE

<font color="green"> YOU DA MAN</font>

<font color="red">I MEAN WO-MAN </font>

adrienne0914

[ QUOTE ]
pebbles said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:

Lord Jesus, you let Adrienne get waist length hair and i Thank You. Know Lord as bow, I ask if you let let get there, would you PLEASE just let me get these 3 mo inches
to reach bra strap...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!
Amen!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen again!!

thanks everyone for the additional positive feedback! it really makes me feel good to know that there are people out there that share my passion and support my efforts. i love y'all!!

G

LOL

I had to edit out all my typos'.. Hard to type and pray...LOL

So Adrienne are you done girl was this your goal or are you gonna keep growin ???

Turquoise

[ QUOTE ]
So Adrienne are you done girl was this your goal or are you gonna keep growin ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Mindymouse that is a great question. Adrienne you are a real inspiration. You def. have my vote for Miss January 2004

alibi

hair bored
OMG Adrienne, your hair is gorgeous!!! Ditto everything everyone else said. You truly are a hair inspiration!

What's next, knee length, then feet length???

adrienne0914

mindymouse, i'm gonna keep growing to see if i can get to tailbone length. i think by maybe the end of next year or so. that will probably be my limit though... probably...

i'm glad that i can inspire people to keep trying. i NEVER thought i'd have this much success when i first started, especially since i had been trying so long. i'm glad i decided to try one more time.

asummertyme, i'm just a sistah who got a head start on some of you! i didn't do anything special. if you wanna do like i did, just remember to be consistent and KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

Dutchess

Adrienne, I must tell you that it was a pleasure to peruse your picture trail journal. Your photographer is good in capturing full head shots. My sweetie always cuts my head off and mess me up, your pictures are an inspiration as to why it's so important to take nice pictures. Thank you for sharing your progress. Healthy hair is hair that grows!

Dutchess

Adrienne, I must tell you that it was a pleasure to peruse your picture trail journal. Your photographer is good in capturing full head shots. My sweetie always cuts my head off and mess me up, your pictures are an inspiration as to why it's so important to take nice pictures. Thank you for sharing your progress. Healthy hair grows!

Amethyst

Hi Adrienne

It's been a while since I posted on the forums but I definately had to compliment you on your hair. The documentation of your hair journey is just awesome! You are one grand inspiration! I took a look at your photo album and your hair has taken off like a sky-rocket. It's thick, lush, and downright FABULOUS! Keep up the great work!

Mahalialee4

Adrienne...I feel another "Jade 21" coming on up in here. You, lovely lady. Congratulations. So beautiful and inspiring. What an inspiration. Love your diary. Bonjour.

PracticallyMe

High Powered Lurker
Adrienne,

Your hair growth is just phenomenal! I haven't been to the boards in awhile, and look what I find when I come...a real treat. You are definitely an inspiration.

adrienne0914

thanks for the compliments, ladies! the continued support that i get here is so awesome and much appreciated!!