Added a couple of new pics to my album for August

jainygirl

I'm starting to get discouraged with how my hair is changing shape (growing into a "v") i know i've yacked about this before but i just wish it was over already. I'm so damn frustrated right now. Then to add to things my last touchup didnt take for like the first time ever after i waited 11.5 weeks to do it. Right now i'm 6 weeks post touchup so now it feels like i have about 18 weeks of newgrowth --ughhhhhh i'm sorry y'all i'm just really feeling kinda like i'm NEVERRRRR gonna reach my goals. I want my old hair back -- blunt across the bottom. The way it looked before my nape grew out so much... Sorry for going on so much. i just had to vent. -- jainygirl

Tai

Your hair is getting so long.
I like the "v" shape. I think it's cute.
What relaxer are you using to do your retouches? Are you taking MSM? I heard that can make your hair more resistant to relaxing.

H

honey_jammz82

I love lookin at your pics, you are making such good progress!

Leslie_C

Listen Rapunzel, stop your complaining and just be happy its growing so much, alright????? lol....

u know Im teasing ya, looking good though.

abainaa

Re: Added a couple of new pics to my album for Aug

Don't wory about the "v" it happens to the best of us. I have decided to wait untill I am past my goal length (waist) to cut it off.

Eclipse

Please don't get discouraged!! Your hair is awesome.
You are living proof that people w/4 type hair can have beautiful and long hair! Keep up the good work!

jainygirl

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone. I have been just so frustrated lately with my hair. Hopefully i'll feel better after my touchup in another month. After i touchup i'm gonna let my sister trim about 1/4 inch.

Eclipse: I just checked out your Fotki, the side by side comparison pics are just amazing-- your hair is growing like crazy!! I hadnt seen the pic for July yet, you're really looking good

Tonya

Jainy as usual you are looking great! Your hair is gorgeous!

Eclipse you are my daily inspiration....I look at your pics every other day....(going back to review your regime again)

Eclipse

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Thanks for the encouraging words everyone. I have been just so frustrated lately with my hair. Hopefully i'll feel better after my touchup in another month. After i touchup i'm gonna let my sister trim about 1/4 inch.

Eclipse: I just checked out your Fotki, the side by side comparison pics are just amazing-- your hair is growing like crazy!! I hadnt seen the pic for July yet, you're really looking good

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww.....Thanks JG
I hope you do feel better after your touch-up.

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Jainy as usual you are looking great! Your hair is gorgeous!

Eclipse you are my daily inspiration....I look at your pics every other day....(going back to review your regime again)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tonya!! <I'm Blushing!>

deborah11

Your hair is simply gorgeous. It's growingbig time. keep up the good work, and your hair air dries beautifully.