Aceite 3 hair oil

Divine Inspiration

Hey girls...

A few weeks ago while browsing through Walgreens I came across Aceite 3 sweet oil. It's a blend of olive, almond, & castor oils. It smells yummy, and I thought I'd pick it up.
So last night I added this to my con. It's lighter than EVOO, but still seemed like it would good for adding to a con.
Ya'll this stuff was wonderful!!!! My hair was blinging from all the shine, and it smelled EDIBLE!!!! :love:
The morning after...results are amazing! Today I'm wearing a wavy look and my hair is SOOOO shiny & soft. I'm lovin it....

So ladies don't sleep on this oil...it's good stuff. They have it at Walgreens in the section with items like Pomada de Azefure. Check it out! :)

P

patient1

I purchased some of this since I like multipurpose oils (hair and skin). My daughters liked the smell and I added a bit to their hair last night. I also rubbed some into my hands and it is rather light.

They (Jaloma) also sell and olive oil product that has mineral oil and some other stuff in it. I wonder if there's mineral oil in this product since the ingredients listed doesn't say olive oil but Jaloma olive oil.

Nonetheless, it's very light and the scent is light too.
For 1.99 there's not much to lose.

P1

LeNghtyDreAms

Divine Inspiration said:
Hey girls...

So ladies don't sleep on this oil...it's good stuff. They have it at Walgreens in the section with items like Pomada de Azefure. Check it out! :)

This sounds great but what the heck is Pomada de Azefure? What else would be on this isle? Something i might have actually heard of before?

Thanx!

Divine Inspiration

patient1 said:
I purchased some of this since I like multipurpose oils (hair and skin). My daughters liked the smell and I added a bit to their hair last night. I also rubbed some into my hands and it is rather light.

They (Jaloma) also sell and olive oil product that has mineral oil and some other stuff in it. I wonder if there's mineral oil in this product since the ingredients listed doesn't say olive oil but Jaloma olive oil.Nonetheless, it's very light and the scent is light too.
For 1.99 there's not much to lose.

P1

I wondered the same thing...but the way it made my hair shine, I wasn't concerned :lol: j/k...I might write them and ask what's in their formulation. EVOO is actually cheaper than this stuff since the bottle is so small, but nevertheless, it's good to have around, IMO.

LengthyDreams, in my Walgreens, it was on the very end of the isle w/ the hair care products. As you start down the isle, there are hair accessories, then you move into Garnier, Pantene etc etc, then the "ethnic" section with Moitions, ORS etc etc, and they had a small section of "ethnic" things (i.e. Pomada, Aceite etc etc). It's basically on the same isle as the haircare and if you're Walgreens carries a product in a yellow jar called Pomada de Azefure (a sulfur based acne treatment that some ladies in place of MTG to promote growth), then they probably have this oil as well.
HTH...

P

patient1

@ lengthydreams - if you live in l.a. don't go to the walmart on vermont and 6th, I bought the last bottle. lol!

P1

Divine Inspiration

I didn't even realize that all 3 of us were in Cali... :look:

Another note about this oil: I can't say enough good things about it. Maybe I'm just trippin, but my waves have more definition. Dudes don't typically comment on hair, but I had a meeting this evening, and this guy was like, Wow Lisa your hair looks great...and I was lookin like :confused: because my hair has been in this style before...I'm convinced it was the bling & the definition of the waves...I'm gonna deep con with it again Tuesday just to make sure it wasn't my imagination runnin away with me. ;)

Divine Inspiration

Bumping b/c I bought some of this today b/c I want high shine on my hair next weekend. I'm gonna poo/DC with J's Sea Kelp, Aceite 3, and honey then I'll use the MG to straighten.

I'll post the results here...if I don't forget. :lol:

PinkAngel

I'm trying to locate this on Walgreen's website w/ no luck. Can someone post a picture? Does anyone else carry this besides Walgreens? TIA

gorgeoushair

msshic said:
I'm trying to locate this on Walgreen's website w/ no luck. Can someone post a picture? Does anyone else carry this besides Walgreens? TIA

It's on the website....just type in oil.